Margaritas?

ROC'S POV

After Ray hopped in the pool to piss Prince off we all just decided to join lol. We all put on our swim suits and came back down stairs except for Kennedy...

Brax: Ugh, Where the hell is Kennedy ?!

Roc: I think she is still putting on her swim suit ?

Brax: Damn this girl takes forever to get ready for anything! I swear! Ima go get her

After that she went upstairs....

BRAX'S POV

Really Kennedy is the slowest person I have ever met in my life ! I needed to get her cause she had the beach ball and I wanted the beach ball! Anyway I reach her room and knock on the door but she doesn't answer . After all her name a couple of times I get impatient and just open the door. When I walk in I see this girl checking her self out and making sure she looks good. FOR WHAT?!? We're going to the pool her hair is going to curl up anyway. Lol she gone be looking like mufasa.

Me: KENNEDY!!!!

Ken:*snaps out of trance * WHAT?!

Me: what the fuck are you doing?! We've been waiting and your just lookin at yourself in the mirror ?

Ken:...

Me: Well? ...... You know what....I get it ! Ohhhhh *laughs*

Ken: What fool?

Brax: your trying to look good for roc and you know it! *laughs* YOUR THIRST!

Ken: Braxton you shut the fuck up and take several seats*laughs*

Brax : well you know I'm right *smirks and laughs* now COME ON !!

Ken: okay, okay. I'm ready lol but I wanted a Drink!

*both heading down stairs*

Brax: for your thirst? *laughs*

Ken: * slaps her arm* shut up!

Brax: lol well the hurry up and get a bottle of water for me too

Ken: Ion drink that BULLSHIT! I was talking bout some pool side margaritas !

Brax: I'm really likening the way you think!

Ken: Leggo!

*quickly fixes drinks and walks out side to pool*

Ken: MARGARITAS?!

Prince: okay!!

Brax: not you fool we got you some drinks in tha cooler

Ray: well I'll take one

Ken: Nigga you can go drink a cool cup of chlorine !!!

Kam: *burst out laughing and high fives ken* Ill take one kenn!

Ken: Okay boo

Brax: Syd You want one?!

Syd: *in the middle of the pool on a pool noodle*Certainly !! Lol

* gives them their drinks and chills*

ROC'S POV

After the girls were drinking I just got me a cherry and grape Popsicle . Don't judge! After a while I caught myself eying Kennedy.She was in here bikini laid out in the sun relaxing. Like Damn! She is sexy and she knows it. She could get it anytime any day! Then my dog Craig came and told something secretly........oh.......IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!! *Kevin hart voice*

Kennedy POV

I'm just laying in the sun lol ok Brax was a little right about me wanting Roc's attention but ONLY A LITTLE BIT!! Well ..... Whatever ...... He is just sooo HOTTT!! I mean really just seeing him in the pool .... Wet..... Hot outside....... With abs! Lord forgive my thoughts. And it only DAY 1!!!!! Let me just close my eyes and relax lol.

SPLASH !!!!!!!!

Kam: OH HELL NAW!!!!!

Brax: ok.....I see how it is

Syd: nigga......

Me: *gets ready to bitch slap a motherfucker*