Pool Time!!

Kam POV

Prince and I were just cuddling in our bedroom and where giggling as why listened to the fools in the other room acted crazy!! And when I mean we heard it all........ We heard IT ALL!! Lol we were listening to the best come backs, jokes, and just them being stupid! It was calm for a while until prince tapped me on my shoulder.

Him:Hey! How about we get in the pool! ;)

Me: Sure That would be great! It's just I don't want to get out of bed! Lol

Him: we'll .....to bad ! Wear something sexy ;D I'm going to change!

Me:*laughs* FINE !

Hmm ...... Wear something sexy.......wear something sexy.... AHA! I found my favorite swim suit! It was a dark blue bikini with lime green lining. It also matched my green nails that I got just for my boo! I also threw on my cute sun dress and tied my hair join a big messy bun. After I put on a tad bit of sunscreen I walked out only to see Prince. This nigga..... Had on some blue Hawaiian flower swim shorts, a floating vest, two blow up floaties on his arms and a big glob of sunscreen on his nose. I could barely breathe. He said " Well...... Safety first!" Then he grabbed my hand and we went through the back door not want anybody to bother us. We went into the hot sun and I took off my dress and flip flops while prince bit his lip and I smirked. We eased into the cool water and got comfortable. We talked, hugged, played with each other hair,slashed a little, and just relaxed. I loved these peaceful moments . I was enjoying myself so much I just closed my eyes, laid my head down , and let prince spin me around in the water. listening to the gentle things prince whispered in my ear. Then........

Everything that was perfect in all possible ways was interrupted -SPLASH!!!!! All I saw was 2 braids. -_____- are.you.FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!