School is OUT

Kennedy POV:

So I am in my final class for the day not even listening to the lecture the professor is giving us before the bell rings. I am practically about to drool. It's taken all my strength to stay awake right now.Damn. Why am I even in here right now ? Just before my head was about to slam on to the desk the desk the bell rung waking me up out of my daze.

Me: THANK THE LORD!!

Professor : Have a great Extended spring break class!! Stay safe and out of trouble!

I rush out of there ASAP and head to my silver jeep. I crank up the engine and turn up my song "Fresh off the runway " by Rihanna a.k.a my shit. Now I was on the road and headed to my condo . I was to lazy to stop anywhere for food so will just get delivery for the girls and I at home. After a 25 minute drive, I'm at the condo. I park the car and take a breath..... I wonder what these bitches have in store for me today..

Braxton POV:

I'm sitting on the couch with Syd watching the favorite movie... MEAN GIRLS! All of a sudden I see Kennedy walking in the condo.... LOL that batch had to go to school later than all of us! Expecting a "wassup" or "heyy bew! " from her instead she just walks up stairs . But I didn't blame her she was worn out -but OH YEA THE TRIP!!!

See Kam ,Syd , and I have been planning this small camping trip to start of the spring break ! It was going AWSOME we had gotten two exclusive cabins with two bedrooms each! It wasn't no parent trap shit , no it's a Fine.Ass.Cabin. There is only one problem ... Kennedy doesn't want to go!! But I'm going to make her ,no way I'm leaving her.

*whisper*

Me:hey Kam get over here!

Kam:What do you want ,nigga?

Me:SHHHH! I don't want kennedy to hear us!

Kam: nigga she is up stairs knocked tha fuck out!

Me: oh. Lol well any ways we still need to get Kennedy on board for the trip!

Kam: OHHH! Your right!

Syd: so what the hell are we going to do! Lol

Kam: ummmm

Me: we'll...

Syd: .... How about we go upstairs and annoy the shit out of her till she says yes!

Kam: ...OK!

Me: Alright guys on three ! One, two, three...

Kam: Nigga COME ON! Ain't nobody got time fo that!

Syd: lmao

Me: >.> jeez

*heads up to Kennedy's room*

Kam POV:

Braxton so damn stupid .lol. Anyways we see this girl layers out on her bed sleeping . So I decide to wake her up by hitting her with a pillow . Then Braxton jumped on the bed and yelled "WAKEY WAKEY BATCH" . Kennedy opened her eyes gave Braxton that "look" ,slapped her off the bed and brax rolled on to the floor . Then we all busted out in laughter after the laughter stopped . Brax Syd and I stared at Kennedy .

Ken: *gives what the fuck look*

Sydney: Soooooooo........

Brax: how bout that trip....

Before I could even get a word in Kennedy sprung off her bed and said Nope! Really?!?!

Me: Kennedy COME ON , why don't you want to go?!!

Brax: like really, it's going to be us and the boys!! It'll be great ! And you prod wants to see his favorite little sis!

Kennedy: That's the PROBLEM !! I have better things to do than to be is hot ass annoying nature and hear you all moan with ya boys !! YOU THINK I WANT TO HEAR THAT ? NO! All this trip will do is make me a *counts in head* ... A BIG SEVENTH WHEEL!

Syd: actually Jacob isn't coming ....

Me: Well maybe if you let a nigga explain for once then you would be thinking that! We actually were gonna surprise you stubborn ass!

Brax: Exactly! Prod and the boys got a new room mate and they said you would like him! You know Prod don hang with no ugly niggas!

Ken: yea right..... What he look like? Name?

Brax: idk but just please come we're not going to drown you in moans *laughs till she snorts*

Kennedy: *laughing at brax laugh * okay..okay I'll go .. But if this nigga is non-existent or looks like Samuel l Jackson on crack... All y'all's asses will be gone!

Me:*laughs* finally nigga

Brax: well whatever bitch get to packing !

Syd: Cause you know your slow !

Ken: *laughs* oh lawd , what have I gotten into?! Lol

[A/N: so, how was it?!]