Thunderstorm Cuddles(Remus x Reader)

A/n: Y/n and Remus have been dating for two years now. This is just a simple fluff oneshot. Y/n gets scared of a thunderstorm and goes to Remus for comfort.

Y/n POV

It was pouring outside. It was just a storm. But then lightning flashed and thunder sounded. I jumped at this. I hate thunder, I thought as I got up and went to Remus's dorm. Since he was head boy, he had his own private dorm. I knocked on the door. I shouldn't wake him I think as I turn away. But just as I was going to walk back, Remus grabbed my hand and pulled me inside so I couldn't walk away. I look into his chocolate brown eyes.

"What is it, sweetheart? Is it the storm?" Remus asks calmly, knowing I hate storms. I nod. He pulls me into a hug. Then he picks me up and brings me over to his bed.

He lays us down with my head on his chest.

"Go to sleep, darling. Nothing can hurt you as long as I'm here." Remus whispers in my ear. Upon hearing this, I smile and snuggle into his chest.

"I love you." I mumble to him.

"I love you too. And I always will." Remus mumbles back. 

A/n: You and Remus look something like the picture above

A/n: You and Remus look something like the picture above. This one was short but I thought it'd be just a fund cuddle oneshot. Thanks -Sav:)