is she willing to wait (2)

yall made me guilty for not writing a happy ending but fine its here😩

y/n

its been 4 months and valentina didnt stop waiting for me in the gate.

i tought she was kidding but turns out she's not..

im thinking about giving her a second chance..

should i ask mom? fine i will.

i went downstairs in the kitchen to see my mom cooking pasta for breakfast.

"goodmorning honey, how'd u sleep" she asked me with a kiss on the forehead. Hugging, kissed on the forehead, making me breakfast is her favorite thing to do.

"i slept well thanks mom" she handed me the pasta.

should i ask her now?

"oh theres a new neighbor beside" i gave her a nod.

fuck it i will "mom its been 4 months and valentina keeps showing up at the gate like i did before. should i let her in again or not...?"

"i think you should accept her again because maybe she's afraid to express her feeling before but its not my choice but yours, if you'd accept her or not remember im always here for you"( i need a mom like this)

i thanked her and wash the dishes before going to school.

and she didnt forget the hug that she always give me.

i drove off to school but didnt see valentina in the gate.

she's really giving up..

i felt my heart shattered at some point and some tears fell but i quickly wiped it before going in.

"morning mr jones" i smiled and walked to the classroom.

great. another boring ass class.

"students all eyes up here" all the students stopped what they're doing and some woman walked inside the class.

she's really gorgeous. I looked at her and when she looked at me we met eachothers eyes.

her eyes are dark blue and she had a blonde hair (i just described the pretty girl i saw on the beach last week😭)

i looked away feeling insecure.

i looked around but didnt see valentina anywhere.

she skipped class again or she's absent?

"hello, im trixie its nice to meet you and i really hope we get along well" the blonde said.

she went to the sit nest to me and we both said 'hi' to eachother.

valentina

my head hurts agh, i should'nt have drinked that stupid alcohol last night.

wait what time is it?

10:30

FUCK, im late oh gosh i didnt wait for y/n! i rushed taking a shower and ran through the door.

"nah uh missy go back to your room, your head is sore so dont go to school or you'll make troubles again" i tried to go out but the guards stopped me.

"go back or you're grounded and ill transfer you to another school!" my mom shouted and i ran to my room slamming the door and she sighs.

11:30 one hour has passed and i had an idea to text y/n.

i went to my dads room to see him doing his works.

"dad can i have the document of one student" he shook his head as a 'no' i was shocked because he always says yes to me.

"your mom said you drank alcohol again last night is that true val?" he looked at me in the eye and i looked away, i hate lying to him.

he went back to his work when i didnt look into his eyes.

how to i get the document...

"dad please ill only use the files for 10 minutes" he still didnt look in my eyes but he pointed at the files.

i went looking for y/n's files and boom got it.

i went in my room and took a picture of y/n's files

and quickly went back to my dads room to give back the files and went in my room after that i locked the door.

i looked through the files that i took a picture.

gotcha

i saw her address, number and important things about her.

xxx-xxx-xxx-xx

V is valentina---- Y is y/n

v: hey y/n

y: who is this?

v: val:) sorry i got headaches earlier so i wouldnt be able to wait for you in the gate.

y: its fine, i left school with trixie.

v:who's that?

y: oh? i tought you know because your dad owns the school

v: well i dont

i felt myself getting mad. that trixie will pay.

y: uhm i gotta eat ttyl

v: why so dry darling? talk to you later;)

i didnt notice that its 8pm now.

i was so excited for tomorrow thats why i slept so early.

so yeah this is the part 2 since i was guilty for making a sad ending last time😭

and i didnt listen to the class because its boring but i wrote this instead