Someone else

y/n's pov:

This is the day! it's finally the day to celebrate me and my girlfriend's 5th anniversary.

I prepared my clothes and make up to be ready for our date later.

while i was getting ready with my make up and clothes my phone rang.

It was my friend, Charlotte.

"hey! how are you?" i furrowed my eyebrows being confused.

"im good, what about you? did anything happen?" i asked.

She never asked me how i was because we aren't really close but im always comfortable around her.

"im good too. You didn't see the news, haven't you?"

"what news?" I haven't seen the news because i was getting ready for me and my girlfriend's date.

"check your instagram and im so sorry" after that she ended the call.

I immediately went to instagram.

'there's no way..' tears ran down from my eyes. I cant believe she would do this to me and to our relationship.

 I cant believe she would do this to me and to our relationship

its.sofia: thank you for spending time with me. I love you, babe.

(This user turned off the comments.)

My heart dropped.

I called Charlotte to tell her that we should go to the club and take a drink to take my mind off things.

17 missed calls from "my love".

I ignored her and went to the bar with charlotte.

After a few drinks i was already tipsy.

"heyyy i need to go to the bathroom wait for me" Charlotte nodded.

As i was walking to the bathroom someone bumped into me.

"im sorry! are you okay?" i looked up to see someone holding my waist.

I cannot believe that i saw her.

"im okay, i just need to go to the bathroom" she nodded and i went to the bathroom.

(few minutes later)

"Charlotte! you wont believe who i just saw earlier." she was drunk so she can barely understand anything that im saying.

"mhmm hold on this guy is calling me" I rolled my eyes and went to the bartender to get more drinks.

"hey im sorry again about earlier, can i get your number?" i saw her again.

It was...