mistress

y/n's pov:

"are you coming over? my wife's not going home tonight" the married man said.

yes, you're right. I'm a mistress but not because i wanted to but because I need the money for my mom's surgery.

growing up i didn't really have a dad and my mom worked so hard so that we wont starve. I'm not going to let my mom die.

"I can't i need to visit my mom in the hospital tonight because no one's going to watch her." he groaned and hung up.

I rolled my eyes.

but the thing is, im going to his wife's hotel.

"still coming over? i can pay double the money that he's giving." the woman said.

"even if you pay lower i'm still going to choose you, baby" I lied. Obviously i wasn't going because i only need the money and i cant pay the hospital with the lowest amount.

"see you later, detka" i really love those nicknames that she's giving me, its letting me feel something that i shouldn't feel because we're just nothing more but than a fubu.

I went to the hospital then the doctor came up at me and said "your mom's condition is not very stable, we need to operate as soon as we can, im sorry." he left and i stayed with my mom until i fell asleep.

i forgot.

*26 missed calls from natasha*

oh shit i forgot.

i immediately called "im really sorry i forgot i fell asleep ill go there as soon as i can" she laughed.

"its okay detka take your time and ill wait for you, always" she then hung up the call still making me feel the butterflies.

i checked the time and its 8pm, im very late. I was supposed to meet her on 6pm.

i rushed to the hotel and looked for the room number that she gave me, 203.

I knocked and she answered "why are you sweating? come inside" i went inside and sat on the bed.

"im sorry i was late, should we start?" she laughed.

" you know i think you wanted this more than i do and the fact that you chose me over my husband makes me think that you already fell inlove with me."

"you wish miss romanoff or should i say mrs? what was his last name again?" i joked and before i say another word she pulled me in for a kiss.

"just shut up, have you eaten anything already?" i shooked my head as a no.

"then we should eat, detka" i looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"i never tought that you would cook for me? i mean we're just fuck buddies natasha"  she rolled her eyes.

"oh we're not going to do it tonight, i tought you would just need the money for your mom's hospital bills so im just gonna give it to you, detka" it was unbelievable but i couldn't accept. It was a lot of money.

I need to work hard not sit still and accept her money.

after a lot of convincing i accepted the money.

"natasha are you really sure? i mean i can work for you" i pleaded.

"im sure, do you want me t-" she got cut off by her phone ringing.

"hold on dekta my husband or should i say ex-husband? is calling"

what? they're getting a divorce? i couldn't care less because honestly, i fell inlove with natasha romanoff and i couldn't stop it.

"hey are you okay?" she noticed my breath going heavy and heavy.

"yeah im just thinking about you and me" she looked confused. "what do you mean?"

i realized what i said "nothing i said im tired, can we rest?"
she nodded her head and we lay on the bed.

Her hand grabbing my waist to pull me into the most comfortable cuddles.

time skip

i woke up and looked at the time 7am. I need to go to my mother!

i slowly pulled natasha off my body but she woke up. "leaving already? can you eat breakfast with me first?" i shook my head as a 'no' because i really need to get to the hospital.

natasha understood so i left and went to my mom.

A doctor came up to me and said "your mom's bill was paid, the person who sent it said that they requested to be anonymous." i nodded my head and the doctor left.

'could it be natasha?'

I called her up to say thank you "hey was it you?"

"what was me?" she acted innocently and chuckled.

"dont lie i know it was you, can i come over?" she hummed through the phone and I smiled.

I smiled knowing that natasha's the one

——

A/N: IDK I MADE THIS 2 YEARS AGO AND I FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT🤙🤙