I want you, not him.

Lily:

I miss him.

march 20, 2022 8:20pm

It's been a month since Adrian left me. I could only say that it's also been a month of torture and sadness because he was my whole life.

I grew up with him, shared ups and downs, and had my first everything with him and he threw it and let it all go to waste just for another girl that he randomly knew at the party?

he threw 5 years away for another girl that didn't even know his favorite food, hobby and a girl that his family doesn't even know! All of that for nothing.

I hated myself when he dumped me. I can't look in the mirror without crying, thinking 'am I really not that pretty? smart? what is it that he saw in her?' I compared myself to the girl that I don't even know! I never saw her but i'll probably will tomorrow.

I cant sleep, whenever I close my eyes, I see his face and our memories together. They faded like a fucking bubble. Another night that I guess i'll cry myself to sleep again.

march 20, 2022 7:33am

"Lily! you're late the bus is here!" My headache are killing me and mom's yelling session is not helping. I looked at the time and saw 7:33?

oh great! im really late.

I dont even want to go to school because it means ill see Adrian and his new girlfriend's face everywhere. He got popular when the semester started and that somehow changed his personality. What happened to my Adrian?

I fixed my hair and make up then I proceed to school. It's fucking 8 in the morning why are all of these people so loud? damn take  a break.

I went to my locker and great news Adrian and his new girlfriend was making out beside my fucking locker. The girl seemed oddly familiar to me..

Amelia Salazar

oh, the girl beside me in english class. Why is she so pretty? why couldn't I be pretty just like her? Her eyes are so captivating, that's why Adrian fell for her.

I placed my notebooks down and ignored them. It hurts to see him with someone else. I thought that I could face him without crying but I really can't. I might be overreacting but truth fucking hurts.

I cannot wait for this day to be finished.

Amelia:

While I was making out with Adrian, I saw Lily. I knew that Adrian dumped her for me, well I don't like him. He's such a douchbag and his ego was bigger than his d-

"baby, why did you pull away? kiss me again." he said, trying to pull my face to his lips.

His kisses was one of the worst. How did Lily even manage to stay with him and wallow when he dumped her? She should be celebrating.

*ring*

Finally this bell saved me. I knew I would like the purpose of the bell in the future. "I have to go, ill meet you at lunch." He rolled his eyes going to his next class. I hope he fucking fails.

See, my plan is to get Adrian leave his girlfriend, Lily. Not because I want him, but because i want her.

I want Lily Heartlyn.

I know that Lily wouldn't dump Adrian because she's just.. inlove?

My thoughts was quickly interrupted when a teacher called me and asked why am I still not in class.

I couldn't care less. I'm skipping classes and I decided to just go in the bathroom and fix my make up.

I carefully sneaked in and peaked through the door to see..

Lily?

"what is little miss 'perfect' doing here and skipping class?" She slightly jumped and was startled by my voice.

She rolled her eyes and didn't answer me at first, "why do you care? leave me alone."

I looked at her and saw that her eyes was puffy and she looks like she didn't even get much sleep. Her ex boyfriend's really affecting her this much?

"you know, it's good that you and Adrian broke up, he's an ass." she once, not looked at me.

"oh really? why are you dating him then?"

"Well the truth is, I want you, not him." She was frozen. Not looking directly into my eyes but the walls behind me.

"w-what? what are you saying, Amelia" she was stuttering. A sign of nervousness.

"I like you, I want you to be mine so I guess I made Adrian break up with you and have you by myself, smart isn't it?" I walked towards her and she was walking backwards until her back crashes a wall.

"I want you, do you want me?" She didn't bother to answer because she suddenly crashed her lips on mine.

"aren't you just a little bit excited, love?" I smirkyed and she playfully hit my arms. She kissed me again, this time it was filled with passion. Her lips was soft and smooth, they taste like.. her. Lily smiled on the kiss and felt the butterflies. Both of us were trying to fight for dominance but I won. Lily is such a bottom.

I entered my tongue inside hers while I held her waist. She made out a whimper that didn't go unnoticeable by me. "fuck that's so hot, baby." I licked her lips as she tries to pull away to breathe.

"mhm.. w-wait what about your boyf-" I did not let her finish her sentence because boyfriend? I don't have one when a sexy girl like Lily is right here. Infront of my eyes. Im so hungry for you, Lily.

"shut up, no talking." I made out with her again but this time, it was not passionate. It was full of lust like we couldn't get enought of each other.

I placed my hand on her thighs and I heard her whimper again. "If you keep doing that, I won't be able to stop, darling." it's true. Her whimpering like that can be my weakness. My greatest weakness.

"then don't stop. I don't want you to." her kiss was passionate, more different than mine. I broke the make out and as I was placing a trail of kisses on her neck, we heard the bathroom door open and we turned to look to see..

"Oh what the fuck! what are you guys doing!" I rushed to fix my clothes and turned to lily to see that her's was almost off. "turn the fuck around first, Ava!" She might check her out. I just needed to be sure.

Lily:

fuck! I quickly fixed my dress when Amelia told Ava to turn around. It was hot that she was protective over me. Her voice is so sexy, like her bod-

"faster!" this girl is so impatient. I pulled my skirt down, you can almost.. entirely see my underwear! the school polo's button was broken, maybe because of how hard Amelia pulled it.

"done." Ava turned around, jaw's still dropped into the floor.

"what the heck is happening?! 1. Amelia you have a boyfriend! 2. Lily, this is your ex's girlfriend! 3. both of you are skipping these fucking classes! you're lucky it was me and not a teacher" Great, Ava's yelling at us, like a teacher.

"Please turn your voice down! you're going to get us caught!" I whisper-yelled enough for the three of us to hear.

"Ava go back to class, we're going back too."  She was about to talk back but before she does that I pushed her out of the bathroom already.

"I'll fix everything with Adrian, okay?" She sent me a sweet reassuring smile. Before she left the bathroom she gave me a kiss and waved a goodbye.

what the heck did I just get myself into?