waited (part 3)

sorry for errors:)

valentina

i woke up by the sound of the alarms ringing right infront of my damn ears! thanks for waking me up tho.

its currently 5am which i woke up for to get somethings i should give to my darling y/n.

the school time is 10pm and ill wait there at 9.

hopefully she will accept it to become my girlfriend as soon as i asked her.

i went downstairs to see my mom and dad eating and they seem to notice my presence.

"where are you going? its still early and you're grounded little girl" i hate it when they call me little girl.

i mean look at me! im 6'3

i rolled my eyes and said "going at my tutors house to STUDY"

"you-" before my mom could say something i went through the door and left the house.

valentina's mom

"that girl always make me have a heart attack jake!" he just laughed at me.

valentinas a daddy's girl thats why she always get whatever she wants but not when her dad gound her which is when she was 12 like ONE TIME GOUNDED.

her dad always spoil her too much even though she's already big girl

"let her be, i heard her talking to her friend and she said she like this girl"

"oh, who might that girl be?" was it rebekah, cassiey, ashley? agh i cant remember.

"and the thing is she had all gf's but never talked about how she likes them, let the girl love someone and lets not get in the way" i nodded and went to my room to wear my dress and went to the office.

valentina

im currently infront of the flower shop to buy flowers i mean what else i can buy in the flower store?

shit

i don't know what flowers she likes.

i drove and went home to get the papers again to see what she likes or dislikes.

i was about to open the door but i realized that i took a picture of the document

fuck you self!

'okay lets see somethings that she likes'

1-chocolates

2-foods

3-lily flowers

4-to die/j

wha-

okay lets buy all of those for now.

i went to the flower shop to look at the most beautiful lilies and brought it.

oh i punched someone because he was eye fucking me.

cant he see that im gay? this face and everything is gay.

anygays i bought all of the things that are in the list and went to the school gate.

"hello mr." i forgot his name but idc (i actually forgot the name😭)

"looks like you're late buddy, y/n went into the class already" i almost cried at that.

oh did i mention? i never cried.. not unless daddy ground me ofc which is one time.

he giggled at me and i glared at him "what!"

"y/n is in class she came early" i scoffed and thanked him but i was pissed when he fooled me!

i went inside the class and walked into the teacher to whisper in her ears "I'll borrow y/n y/l/n" she nodded.

"miss y/l/n, someones waiting for you outside i could see her looking outside and rolled her eyes at me.

Does she hate me?

I zoned out for a minute but someone was trying to get my attention "vaaaaal?"

y/n was waving her hands infront of me and looking at me directly in my eyes.

"sorry i zoned out..." she smiled at me.

I wish i could see that smile everyday.

I could get used to it.

"okay.. why'd you call me?"

"uhh to give this to you" i handed her the flowers the chocolates and the gucci bag... even though its not on the list.

"what is this for..?"

"will you be my girlfriend y/n y/l/n?" She looked completely shock

I cant read her face.. is that a yes or no?

"stop it valentina your jokes are not funny" she slightly pushed my shoulder but stopped.

"i know i let you wait for 3 damn years because i was so afraid to admit my feelings but now im ready to tell you that i love you im not kidding y/n i can court you everyday if you want"

"will you be my girlfriend?" she looked at me in the eyes.

1

2

3...

"valentina this is too much.."

"yes, ill be your girlfriend"

I went up to kiss her but she brushed her two fingers in my lips.

"nope, not until you prove that you really love me" i frowed and she just giggled.

I dont have anything in my mind at the moment... so make a request if you want part 4...
- V