Chapter 11-Radio Show

[Timeskip: 4-5 Months]
*Abuse Warning*

It's been about 4-5 months since we got here, On March 3rd we completed the album (Plastic Beach) and released it. The audience loves it so much, I knew using the keyboard sound would make it pop. 2D has been more quiet and kept he head down a lot since we got here, sometimes he looks like he's gonna snap and murder someone.

"Good Morning you two! Get up! Get up! It's time to make the next episode of the radio show!" I bolted awake, "Oh... it's you." I said, "What do you want?" I pause to look at the clock, 4:45am, "It's 4:00 in the morning for god's sake..." "Well... I promised the fans I would invite 2D to be the guest in my very own radio show and guess what? Today's the day! The radio show starts at 5:00am do I need to hurry!" He explained. "Ay 2D! It's time to get your ass up!" He yelled. 2D somehow didn't even respond. "2D's tired Murdoc..." I said, "Why can't I be the guest?" I've always been left out of the interviews here so I insisted. "Well one, people like 2D more and 2 you're useless!" He yelled. I was stunned, I didn't expect to be called useless.

"Oi, if you don't get up I'll slam your head in!" He yelled. He STILL wouldn't get up. He then made a loud banging bolting 2D awake. "Well it's great you're up now HURRY." He said stomping upstairs. I told 2D everytime then we reluctantly went upstairs to the studio. I wasn't supposed to be up there but I didn't care. I didn't want to leave 2D up there with the monster we call Murdoc.

(Video Timestamp: 5:45)

This song that's on, 'The Ocean Doesn't Want Me Today' is strange but it's nice. "Hurry!" Murdoc Whispers while pulling 2D in.

(Video Timestamp: 7:18)

"Alright, this is 2D from Gorillaz, and this is AH-" "SILENCE. I'm spinning the disc's here pal! I was shocked. That was the first time I saw 2D get hit by Murdoc like that, yes he has before but he seemed more agrees with that hit.

(Video Timestamp: 31:00)
2D kept mentioning in the studio that he wanted to leave, I've never seen him more sad or determined. "If anyone can hear me out then send for help! Send police! Help!" Murdoc interrupted him saying, "Send for heeeelp!" In a mocking voice. "He's keeping me here!" "Shhhh it's ok 2D.... just breath.... breath...." He put a cloth over 2D's mouth with chloroform on it. "Aaaaaand... he's gone..." Murdoc said sitting him up in the chair. I was absolutely stunned, I was pissed, I can't believe I just saw that....

(Video Timestamp: 33:16)

"Huh? What's this? Ello! Who's there?" Murdoc was acting like a monster was in the room but it was just me fuming with rage. He kept saying this stupid stuff about the "fog" for some reason trying to act like I don't exist. I got close to the mic, "Please, please! If you're out there please call for help we need authorities! 2D was drug-" I then felt a huge punch go to my face, I had never been punched before so it felt new. I was slung to the ground as my vision blurred, seeing Murdoc's face looking pissed off, I knew I was dead.

"Y/n? Y/n!" I bolted awake, it was 2D! He was ok! I regained my vision to see 2D in front of my face tearing up, "Are you ok?" I said. "I don't care about me what about you!" He replied with tears in his eyes. I sat up and gave 2D a hug, "I'm sorry 2D..." "No... I'm sorry Y/n..." We hugged for what felt like forever, but it felt good that I knew he was ok.

(If you'd like to follow along with the story heres the really radio show episode)