Next to you.

A/n: I recommend to go make an understanding to the song above because it will go really good with this one-shot!

'Caw caw, Shinobu Kochou is dead! Fought with uppermoon 2!' The memory I would want to delete!

.

.

.

"We did it! We defeated Muzan! Tomioka-san!!!" The things that made me both happy, but regretful.

.

.

.

''We did it, didn't we? I am so happy for us all!" The last word from somewhere I heard.

.

.

.

"Kochou." The person in my heart.

.

.

.

"You're alive!" To know how cruel this world has been.

.

.

.

"W-where is Kochou?!" The moment I've been waiting for...

.

.

.

"Kochou-sama is gone..." But the answer I got...

.

.

.

"No. This can't be true." The promise we made...

Flashback

"Tomioka-san~ You remember when we met each other when we were kids? You would like to sing me one song! I never knew a person with no friends like you could even write a great song! Who was it even about? That girl must be lucky! HAHA-"

"...That song was for you.." I muttered quietly.

"Hmm? What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"This why you have no friends Tomioka-san~"

(Another time)

"Do you think after this war...You will show more of yourself?"

"Ara ara, Why would you ask such a question for?"

"..."

"Of course tomioka-san why wouldn't I? After all that time we won't have to leave in a world with demons anymore!" Then she gave me a teasing grin.

"Mitsuri!" I called and she glanced back at me in her thoughts 'Kyaa, Tomioka-san~ Cool as ever!'

"Yes, Tomioka-san?"

"I need your help with something."

"Sure!"

At Giyuu's house

"I want write a song for this person, but I-"

"Kyaa! Who is it?! Shinobu-chan right?" Tomioka just went shocked and gulped down his saliva hard with a little dust of blush on his face.

"Okay so Shinobu-chan is like this....."

Few hours later.

"I think that's all!"

"Arigato."

End of flashback

"You're here again Tomioka-san!" Tanjiro yelled a greeting and he smiled back. starting to hum into tune.

" One day when the sky is falling

I'll be standing right next to you

Right next to you~~~

Nothing will ever come between us

'Cause I'll be standing right next to you

Right next to you~"

"Such a flamboyant voice there, did you write that song yourself?" I nodded

"For Kochou isn't it?" Sanemi asked, crossing his arms. I didn't reply.

"Sorry, We didn't mean to make you sad.." Tanjiro broke the silents. I was speechless. I tried not to let my tears down. I really did, but I couldn't. Then everyone went quiet.

"Oi, come talk to me alone now Tomioka!" Sanemi yelled. I walked behind him quietly.

"In the next life you better chase after her you hear me!" He Told me loudly enough for only us to hear.

"For the better of both of you...and I will do my job too." He smiled a little then turned to walk away.

Well, he changed after the demons were gone.

A/n: I hope I didn't copy anyone's thoughts please vote and comment if you like it. The song is by Chris Brown - Next To You ft. Justin Bieber. Cover by: Jai Waetford