Chapter 1:Ambush Through The Blizzard.

Noone's POV

The mtfs got out of the helicopter two or three them facing the facilities in the snow."slow and patiently gentlemen, we only have one chance and we will not lose it".Their Commander said.

Meanwhile...

Y/n broke out of her little shell and Lights and sirens has cut off as she stand up weakly but naked and goes throughout the lockers and pick up a white T-Shirt and some short black jeans and white shoes and fingerless black gloves once she finish putting it on she walked out of the hallway red lights and sirens feeling in her ears as she shook of She doesn't know were (F/N) but she hope she is safe
She walked out of the hallways as she shivered from the cold in her skin as she walked almost seeing the exit the outside was a strong storm she found it..Her freedom..

Coldness around Y/n shivered as she covered her arms and her tail twitch from the cold as she walked down the cold hallways walking.

And she happily ran through the hallways trying to flapping her wings to get faster in the light door she is almost there! Almost there..-

She was outside. She look around jeez these weather are intense but a gunshot almost shot her shoulder missing the bullet beside her head and flinched.

???:"Halt! Stay were you are. Or we will shoot!"

She didn't listen but felt anger on her mood and her smile became an insane grin and dashed to the person that she was gonna kill it but that.

But unexpectedly she was tackled to the groups and with a rough motion chains around her arms and neck as she screamed a little from the pain she use all her energy to get out and snarl at the mtfs and yelling but a needle goes in her neck as she froze and wide eyed as she limped to the ground and fainted.

Noone's POV

They dragged her in the helicopter and the coldness of places were destructive all buildings were destroyed Y/n's wings extinctively covered her from the cold which almost look like a blanket.

Once there done wrapping her up when she's fainted they have discussed about Y/n.

MTF:"What should we do commander?"

The mtf asked said as the others checked the unconscious Y/n wrapped in her own wings the others kneeled infont of her checking.

MTF:"Let's take her to the facility maybe there is more information about her and this place."

They left the place...

*WAKE*

You woke up in a light deemed room she sat up and look around the whole cell is HUGE and when she is trying to move there was chains in her neck and hands she growled under her breath breath and groan the scientists watching her below them scribbling down notes and panicked when Y/n broke the chains easily and has the same insane grin ever and the guards informt of her quickly get there gun out to late she teleport to them without a single blink and snap their necks like 173 she uses her speed to the door and the other mtfs saw her quickly and saying her to stop she put a hand on the wall then a full of strong flames block them from her she dashed out on the left scientists that she past immediately became alerted and started like blocking her too she covered her self with her powerful wings then ran through scientist getting yeeted in the way and a clumsy person she is she tripped on a pen and fell down the mtfs got down quickly and red sirens are going off she snarled at them and the shock collar on her neck twitch in a blue little light she screamed as it keeps going until she's down on the ground.

Time skip-

She can't escape now she was securely tied up she can't do anything gosh why is it so cruel? Y/n shook them off I think its the best if she stayed in and get some rest so she did that and fell into a deep slumber and thinking what will happens in the next morning

(Sorry for not uploading a lot)