CURSED PT II

A/N SO A LOT OF PEOPLE WANTED A PART TWO SOOOOOOOO YEAH

"Hey, Per—why are you crying?" Calypso asked as she rounded the corner to see Percy sitting on the steps of his cabin crying.

He looked up, his eyes puffy. "JASON LEFT ME FOR A BRICK AND A STAPLER! WHY DO YOU THINK I'M CRYING?"

Calypso blinked. "What the . . . What?"

"I don't know, ask the author," Percy said uselessly.

Calypso glared up at the sky. "AUTHOR, I ASK THEE 'WHAT?'"

"GUYS, STOP, YOU'RE BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL AND THIS IS ABOUT BRASTAPLERY, NOT ME!" I shouted back. "NOW ON WITH THE STORY."

Just then, Jason hopped around the corner with Bricky and Staplery by his side.

Staplery giggled. "Oh, Jason," it fawned, "you always know just what to say."

Jason blushed. "Yeah, I know."

Percy bursted into tears again and ran away. "ANNABETH!" he screamed. "SAVE ME FROM THE NIGHTMARE."

"Did I miss something?" Calypso asked. "Something I probably don't want to know?"

Jason offered Bricky his ice cream. "Yeah! We worked it out!"

". . . How!"

Bricky sighed. "Stupid mortal."

Staplery gasped. "BRICKY! LANGUAGE!"

"I'm sorry, Staplery. Foolish mortal. Not stupid. You just has a small brain."

"And you have no brain!!" Calypso said.

"That's besides the point. Anywho, to make us all equally happy . . . and unhappy—"

"We're all dating!" Jason said. "That way there's no more love triangle!"

". . . You're dating a brick and a stapler?"

"Yes!" Jason beamed. Staplery stapled his hand and he blushed.

"Is that how you hold hands?" Calypso asked, raising an eyebrow. "And draw blood?"

"Yes," Bricky said enviously. "And I don't have hands. It's no fair."

Jason patted Bricky. "We still love you, Bricky."

Bricky turned red. "Oh, stop," it muttered. It rammed into his face and Jason squeaked. "A kiss! From my Bricky! MARRY ME!"

Calypso backed away. "I . . . just remembered . . . I need to . . . DO SOMETHING FAR AWAY FROM HERE BYE."