CURSED PT III 😃

A/N THIS IS INCREASINGLY GETTING MORE AND MORE CHAOTIC IF YOU ASK ME WHATS HAPPENING I WOULD NOT HAVE AN ANSWER

Jason looked out the window of his cabin and sighed. The relationship had only lasted a couple weeks before Bricky and Staplery decided to break it off since Bricky couldn't hold Staplery and Jason's hands and Staplery couldn't kiss Bricky or Jason. Jason missed them both.

"Hey," Percy said, patting his back. "If you ask me, it's good you broke up."

Jason looked at him.

"I'm sorry. Calypso paid me to say that. But hey, now I have some blue money."

"I-" Jason sighed. "I miss them."

"Well, y'know, I'm still single . . ."

"DUDE!" Annabeth screamed from outside. "YOU'RE LITERALLY DATING ME!"

"YEAH, SO? LET'S DATE JASON!"

Jason wiped the tears from his cheeks. "Thanks for trying. I'm just going to go carve a hand and some lips from . . . I don't know, strawberries, maybe, and beg Bricky and Staplery to come back." He stood up and walked past Percy out of the cabin.

He looked up at the sky and yelled, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME??"

"HEY!" I yelled back. "STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL. AND DON'T WORRY, OKAY?"

"TOO LATE!"

I groaned. "FINE! I WAS GOING TO WAIT UNTIL LATER, BUT . . . TA-DA! LOOK! ON YOUR RIGHT!"

Jason glanced to his left and saw two people. "Strangers?"

I scowled. "No. I held Zeus captive and tortured him until he did what I wanted. And I wanted him to make Bricky and Stapery people. So. Now they've got hands and lips. Now the third and second wall seem to be breaking so I'mma go now."

Jason gasped. "BRICKY?! STAPLERY?!"

"JASON?!" they screamed.

The three of them fangirl shrieked at each other as they ran forward to hug each other. Unfortunately, Staplery is apparently really stupid and caused everyone to smash their heads against the others.

"DAM YOU, AUTHOR!" Percy yelled, sobbing. "YOU STOLE JASON FROM ME! AGAN!"

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE??" I demanded. "THIS ISN'T ABOU YOU!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WROTE ME IN! YOU TELL ME!"

". . . Touche. Now GOODBYE. I SAID IT. AND NOW I MEAN. BRASTAPLERY, GO BE FREE. AND RUN AWAY FROM PERCY AND CALYPSO WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, BECAUSE THEY MAY OR MAY NOT BE CHASING YOU RIGHT NOW."

It was true. Calypso and Percy were running towards them, Percy sobbing hysterically and Calypso looking confused and intrigued.

"OKAY, BYE-BYE!" Jason said, waving at everyone before grabbing Bricky and Staplery and yeeting them into the sky before remembering they couldn't fly. They fell on the ground and broke their arms and so Jason picked them up and yeeted himself into the sky, this time flying away. "HO, HO, HO, I'M SANTA CLAUS!" he shouted. "THAT MEANS GO AWAY IN LATIN! BYE!"