Surprise for MPT

The next day.....

(Haseena woke up and went to freshen up. After freshing up, she made breakfast, then put on her uniform and after locking her house, drove to the HQ along two official security cars. After sometime, she entered in the HQ and directly went to her cabin. While she was working, she came across the two transfer letters lying on her desk. On seeing those, she got tensed. She was thinking that how to tell about this to MPT, because in this short span of just a few days, and also due to this case, she realized that MPT was like a family, and also a amazing team, then how could she break it. She has also come close to Ankita and Ishita Mehta in just a span of a few days. She thought of calling Karishma Singh, her problem solver. She called Karishma Singh..)

On call:-

HM: Jai hind Karishma Singh(worried)

KS: Jai hind Maddam Sir, tell me, what happened, why are you worried ??

HM: Karishma Singh I wanted to talk to you regarding a letter, please come to my cabin urgently.

KS: Yes Maddam Sir I am coming.

Saying this KS cut the call and immediately went to HM cabin. She entered and saw HM staring at a letter. She saluted her...

KS: Jai hind Maddam Sir

HM: Jai hind

KS: What happened Maddam Sir ?? Why you called me here urgently ?? Is there anything serious ??

HM: Yes Karishma Singh a letter has come from Delhi HQ and....(giving her the letter)

As soon as the letter was read by Karishma, her facial expressions changed and worry lines creased over her forehead. She asked Haseena...

KS: But Maddam Sir, we can't do this to them. MPT members treat each other as family and if we gave them this news, they would become very sad. I have seen them from last 5 years. They treat each other as more than a family. When someone gets injured then all others also feel the pain, when someone becomes sad then all others become sad and if someone becomes happy then others are also happy. I have also worked with them for at least 3 years. Firstly, I appreciated them because they were the best team in Lucknow, then while working with them I realised that they all are like family. Soon, I also became part of their family due to working with them in many cases because they solved almost every complicated case. I also got a family in them because before you came here, I was lonely in this whole city but after getting them I never felt lonely. They behaved with me like a family....

HM, who was listening to her, was left teary eyed because she was also lonely from a very young age, so she had not seen a proper familial love. KS, after ending, saw HM crying and got panicked. She immediately cupped her face and wiped her tears and asked...

KS: What happened Maddam Sir, why are you crying ?? Had I said something wrong ??

HM: No Larishma Singh, you hadn't said anything wrong. Actually I got a little bit emotional on sensing your loneliness. You were feeling so lonely and I couldn't do anything.

KS: This is not your mistake Maddam Sir, but in actual I am very lucky to have got a trusting and caring friend like you who also supports me and in every situation.

HM: But KS, what we have to do with this letter now ??

KS: Maddam Sir, can we cancel these transfer orders ??

HM: No Karishma Singh, I have not powers to cancel these letters because these letters had come from Delhi HQ and I had got strict order from Commissioner sir to convince them for getting it done so that I can sign on it otherwise...

KS: Otherwise what Maddam Sir ??

HM: They would be left with only two options, either take the transfer, or resign.

KS: But Maddam Sir, how Commissioner Sir can do this ??

HM: Karishma Singh, even I tried to explain him that how important it is for Lucknow to gave officers like them but he told that he is also binded in front of his senior's orders. So Karishma Singh, I also cannot do anything. So please you call then and tell them to report in HQ in about lunch time, and also call MPT be aise I also have something to discuss with them, ok ??

KS: OK Maddam Sir, Jai hind

HM: Jai hind

After saluting HM, KS left for her cabin and then after reaching her cabin, informed MPT to reach HQ in cabin of HM in lunch time. After 2 hours, the whole MPT team came to HQ and entered in Haseena's cabin where Karishma was already standing beside Haseena. Whole MPT team saluted Haseena....

All: Jai hind Maddam Sir

HM: Jai hind, please have a seat.

AM and IM took a seat infront of her while others were standing behind them...

HM: So AM and IM, I am happy to announce that you have been promoted to DSP and SHO post respectively.

AM & IM: Thank you Maddam Sir.

HM: But...

AM&IM: But what Maddam Sir ??

HM: You have been transferred to Delhi HQ, and you have to report there from tomorrow. (AM and IM looks at her shockingly) I know that how you are feeling. But I can't do anything. Commissioner sir has forced me to sign it. I am bounded in front of my senior's orders. They had said me that either I had to sign it, or you both have to resign. (All MPT looks at her shockingly)

AM& IM: OK Maddam Sir, we are ready to report to Delhi. We know that it's our duty and we cannot blackout from it. First and Formosa will be our duty as always.

HM: I am proud to get juniors like you, and also to get two sister like figures in you.

AM & IM: Thank you Maddam Sir

HM: And yes, one more thing, if you will need any help from there, then please contact me and all MPT members, we will always be by your side.

AM & IM: Thank you Maddam Sir

HM: And for team MPT, I have one good news. Constable Santosh Sharma has been promoted to SHO post, Constable Cheeta Chaturvedi has been promoted to SI post, and Head Constable Pushpa Singh, you have been given extension of 3 years. Thus promotion has been given to you due to your capability. So, after 1 week, you will be joining HQ and will be working as my team along with ASP Karishma Singh. Is that clear??

All: Yes Maddam Sir, Jai hind

HM: Jai hind, but one more thing.

She stood up from her chair. Seeing her standing up, AM and IM also stood up. HM just went near them and hugged them. Firstly they were shocked, but the two also reciprocated. Soon, other also joined in the group hug. After the hug, all left her cabin. AM and IM took their day off, to prepare for their reporting to Delhi while all others went to work. After doing their work, all left for home, and on reaching home, went to sleep....

To be continued....

I know that this part was a bit boring, but please cope up with this, because upcoming parts might be interesting for you all !!