Character Sketch

So, here are some changes in the character's sketch. Also short forms of each character are written in brackets which will be used in the story.

Haseena Mallik (HM): SP of Lucknow, is a kind hearted person but a very strict police officer. She is also called Maddam Sir. Looks very calm and first tries to handle situation through emotions , but if situation not comes under control then uses such a strict action that no one dares to break law and order. She is not in any relationship and not also wants to. Karishma Singh is her best friend and she can't live without her. She treats MPT as her family because of their caring attitude towards her and her best friend.

Karishma Singh (KS): ASP of Lucknow. She is also a kind hearted person but unlike Haseena Mallik, does not believes in in talking with emotions (Jazbaat) . She only her moto of beating criminals. She does not know about the secret of Haseena Mallik, but will know later on. Although she sometimes disagrees with Haseena Mallik, but she cares a lot for her and can't live without her. She is Haseena Mallik's best friend.

Mahila Police Thana (MPT) : The track record of MPT is very good, so SP and ASP are impressed by it. So whenever there is any danger to the country, then they are taken in the mission due to their capability. All the members treat each other as family and take care of each other.

Ankita Mehta(AM): SHO of MPT (Mahila Police Thana). Has good relations with all MPT personnel.

Ishita Mehta (IM): SI of MPT. Has good relations with all other people in MPT. Wife of Avyansh Mehta.

Pushpa Singh(PS): Head constable of MPT. Has good relations with other MPT members.

Santos Sharma (SS): Constable at MPT. also a cyber crime specialist and in-charge of it at MPT. Cheetah Chaturvedi loves her but she only thinks of him as friend initially.

Cheetah Chaturvedi (CC): Constable at MPT. Psychology specialist. Loves Santosh Sharma but she only thinks of him as friend.

Other characters will be introduced later. Now, let's start the story.....