Case I- Planning

Next day...

(HM came to HQ and was going to her cabin when she suddenly went to KS cabin because she wanted to discuss the case.)

HM: Jai hind

(On hearing a familiar voice, KS got up from her seat and greeted her)

KS: Jai hind Maddam Sir

HM: Jai hind, KS I wanted to discuss about that case with you, so if you are free then shall we discuss that case ??

KS: Yes Maddam Sir, why not ??

HM: OK, So the case is...(While HM was saying that, both HM and KS were sitting, HM sat on the chair of KS and KS was sitting in front of HM )

HM: So, I think we shall do some planning and then proceed, ok ??

KS: OK Maddam Sir

(Then both sat down on their place and started discussing the case.)

HM: So KS, I think that we should talk to MPT once and then proceed further, what do you say ??

KS: Yes Maddam Sir

(Saying this both went out of the HQ and sat in the same car followed by their two security cars )

After sometime they reached MPT and went inside :-

All(except KS): Jai hind Maddam sir, Mam

HM&KS: Jai hind

HM: Jai hind, all of you come to SHO cabin, I want to have some discussion

All: ok Maddan Sir

(Saying this, all went inside and HM sat on SHO's chair and KS took a chair and sat beside HM and all others are standing before them)

HM: So, I hope that SHO Ankita Mehta and SI Ishita Mehta had told you everything about case ??

All: yes Maddam Sir

HM: So, now we need to do planning about to mission, so I have got information from my informer that today night that gang is going to do a drug deal in the Royal club so we need to go there but in disguise. I and Karishma Singh will go as dealers of drugs, KS being my assistant, a camera and microphone will be attached on our cloth for recording their confessions, and Cheetah Chaturvedi will also go inside in disguise of a waiter, Ankita Mehra and Ishita Mehra will go there as party girls and keep an eye on all the ongoing activities in the club, and Santosh Sharma will sit inside a van and will guide us through Bluetooth and tracker which will be placed on all our cloths, and Pushpa ji will stand with back up force at some distance from the club so that the dealers could not notice them, understand ??

All: Yes Maddam Sir

HM: Hmm, so I am leaving, but remember what I said, ok ??

All: ok maddam sir

HM: Jai hind

All: Jai hind Maddam Sir

At night:-

Outside HQ,

KS was waiting for HM when a car and stopped infront of her. KS, being confused, went near the car and when she was again backing off, a hand came out of the opened door of car and pulled her inside

Inside car:-

KS was going to scream but someone put a hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming. When she turned her face to the person's side she could not recognize her so she started struggling to get free while HM smacked her forehead with her hand and held her with her hand and whispered in her eyes: I am Haseena Mallik. Hearing that KS got shocked. She removed fake beard of HM and then looked to other side with fake anger..)

HM(pleading): Karu please do not get angry on me

KS not turning

HM: please Karu forgive me, I only wanted to surprise you (puppy eyes)

Now also KS was not turning, but was smiling inwardly

HM: please Karu forgive me(puppy eyes)

KS turned but was still showing fake anger on HM

HM: Please Karu forgive me, I will never do like this again (with more puppy eyes and holding her ears with her hands) sorry

KS(smilingly removing hands from her ears): ok

HM(grumpy face): only ok ??

(KS understood what she meant. She kissed HM forehead and both cheeks. HM smiled. Seeing her smiling, KS also smiled)

KS: Now happy ??

HM(smilingly): yes

(Then they were talking about random topics when HM phone rang. Seeing the phone, she picked it up..)

HM: Jai hind Ankita Mehta, how you called me now, anything you want to ask ??

AM: Jai Hind Maddam Sir, I only wanted to know that what will be our fake names because we cannot use our real names otherwise they will come to know our real identity.

HM: Thank God you called me, I forgot that I have not decided the names. So my name will be ajay Singh and KS name will be Dhananjay Singh .Your name will be Anika Sharma and IM name will be Mira Khanna and SS name will be Rani Khanna and Cheetah Chaturvedi's name will ray dev, ok ??

AM: OK Maddam Sir, Jai hind

HM: Jai hind

(Saying this, HM cut the call and then again JS and HM started discussing about case and random topics and while discussing that, they reached to the club and then came outside the club in their disguise and KS was holding a big suitcase with her and before entering the club , they all found MPT team standing at a distance and went there.)

HM to MPT team: So are you all ready for mission ??

MPT Team: Yes Maddam Sir (loudly)

HM: Good, so Santosh Sharma, you will observe and communicate everything through the Bluetooth earpiece. Pushpa ji, you stand with the back up force at a distance and when I press this red button on my wristwatch, a sound will come on everyone'searpiece and then you will come to the club with the back up force and arrest all. And AM,IM,CC you will come inside with me and KS, Ok ??

All: Yes Maddam Sir

HM: OK, now all of you get to your work !!

Then KS, HM, CC, AM, IM entered inside the club in their disguise.

Inside the club...