Chapter 11 ~ Training and Percabeth

VERY important AN at the bottom. Please do me a favour, my dear readers, and read it.

Third person POV

Piper felt a slight throbbing headache. She tried to get up and groaned. Ouch.

"You're awake?" she heard a voice ask. Piper jerked up, surprised. It wasn't every day someone greets you when you're up.

Her eyes opened and she was greeted by an extremely unfamiliar sight that was most definitely not the shockingly pink Aphrodite cabin she was used to.

Sitting on a beanbag nearby was Jason, his wings drooping a bit, a map on his lap (that rhymed :)), as he looked at her intently.

She stared at him for several moments before saying "What happened? Why do you have such a headache? Where am I?"

"Whoa calm down, Pipes." her boyfriend said, "One, last night there was a party, you got drunk, suggested some, ahem, things to me, so I had to bring you here -"

"Where exactly is here?" she demanded.

"I'm getting to that. I'd appreciate it if you didn't interrupt me." he gave her a steely look, which she inwardly shivered at; she'd completely forgotten the power he now wielded, "Anyways, you have a headache cause you got drunk - waaay too drunk I might add. Third, you are currently in my room." At Piper's horrified look he quickly added, "Relax, I wasn't drunk, and I'm not one of those... perverted people," he said wrinkling his nose,"I just brought you to my room to prevent you from doing things you would regret when you were drunk, I just put you on my bed and I slept on here." he finished gesturing to his beanbag.

Piper gave him a sheepish look, "Did I... do anything stupid?" she asked.

"No, at least I don't think so." Jason looked at the clock on the wall. "Get up, Percy discussed with Chiron and he allowed us to train the campers. You included." he said giving her a cheeky grin. "C'mon. You don't want to be late for breakfast."

Piper got out of Jason's bed and winced at the smell coming from her clothes. Jason noticed, "Need some new clothes?" She nodded and he snapped his fingers. Fresh, clean clothes now replaced her alcohol soaked clothes. "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dining pavilion was noisy, the campers chatting about the latest. The Hunters of Artemis had just arrived, and were sitting at the Artemis table shooting glares at boys, and so had the Romans; some of them were sitting with their Greek siblings while some of them were sitting in the 'Roman' tables that were put in the extended pavilion. The Amazons had not arrived yet, clearly shown from the empty black tables in the 'Amazon' area.

"Campers of Greece and Rome!" Chiron called, stomping his hoof on the ground to gather the attention of the campers. In a few seconds, the whole pavilion was silent, looking to Chiron for his announcement. "As you know, the Chaos Elite has come to help us in the war," Cue cheers, "and we are eternally grateful to them. Tsunami and I have discussed, and came to the conclusion that some of your fighting skills are... rather poor. The Elite has agreed to train you to fight better."

"What?! We don't need their training; they're losers who don't even know how to fight." a certain arrogant son of Poseidon sneered, "We can handle on our own, and I can train them. I'm infinite times better than any of them, or all of them combined."

"Silence." Chiron glared at Robert. "All of you have seen the Elite fight. They are excellent fighters, trained by Chaos himself. So they will train you, no objections. Everybody, and I mean, everybody, will be trained. The immortal campers are no exception."