Chapter 4: Eric's Cabaret

Few days later after kicking Luther and his gay festivities to the curb. Lil Eric comes downstairs sweating after lifting green bean cans.

ERIC: Hey momma...I'm finna go wash my ass before dinner😙be right ba-

DIONE: WAIT! WA WA WA WOAH WAIT- GETCHO BUTT OVA BERE!

ERIC: Gworl-

DIONE: Whatchu say?

Dione snatched him by his shorts.

DIONE: IM TIED OF YOU AND DAT MOUTH BOY! STOP PLAYING ERIC YOU ARE 7! SMACK DAB 7! DO YOU WANNA SKIP ROPE TO YO FATHA'S???

ERIC: Please don't take me to black Barney 🙄

DIONE: DEN STAPH FUCKIN WITH ME!

ERIC: Aight....dang

DIONE: I should've taken ya to summer camp..maybe stuff would go eazy round here

ERIC: if you want me to run away den JUST SAY DAT! 😀

DIONE: If you wanna lose ya eye sight den JUST SAY DAT! 😀....

Eric turned himself a loose and went upstairs to go make himself useful. When getting his toy Chevrolet out of his toy bin, he peaked through his blinds and saw Michael..well lil Mick..across the street digging holes in Diana's yard. Dione caught Eric rushing back downstairs.

DIONE: What you finna do?

ERIC: Get da mail

DIONE: Watch the road

"wAtCh dA rOaD," mouthed Eric, Rolling his eyes mocking her.

Turns out, Mick was collecting worms. He had so much of them he was stuffing them in order to close in the jar. Eric came up to him from behind.

ERIC: Hey...you better get out dis hoe's yard 😳I'm tellin you ha and my momma almost fought da other day...

Warning him repeatedly, Michael kept digging without making any eye contact with him.

ERIC: What's dat down there?

"Wormies," he responded digging a hole deeper.

ERIC: Ewugh! 🤢

Eric cringed as he watched them squirm in the jar.

ERIC: Lookin at dat makes me itch...

Thinking he did something, Mick stood up dusting himself off.

"Heywoe It's you again!"😍😍😍grinned Mick making piglet noses afterwards. 

ERIC: Ah hell there you go again..Hey....so- wait wuh you finna do with da worms? *backing up*

MICK: Kiss them 🥰

ERIC: *snarls* ALLOFFEM!? Da FUCK! WHY? 🤨