Cuddles

When we got back, we scrimmed until about 9pm to prepare for week 1 of the LCS. We were doing surprisingly well. Our team had really good synergy, especially me and Turtle. Turtle and I had been getting closer for the past week and now he's one of my closest friends on the team, aside from Bjergsen. Turtle and I are both HUGEE, trolls and we have almost the same sense of humor. We also do really well in lane because we're both really aggressive and we're always on the same page. Anyways, after we were all done scrimming, I headed upstairs to my room, grabbed my apple laptop and logged in. I opened iTunes and started watching Breaking Dawn Part 1. Movies and shows like Twilight and Teen Wolf have always been my guilty pleasure. I turned off all of the lights in the room, got under the covers and cozy, and pressed play. When I was about 20 minutes into the movie, Søren came in and began changing into PJ pants. He walked over in his boxer briefs and looked at my screen.

"Oh my gosh you watch Twilight! I love Twilight!" Says Søren, sounding excited.
Søren quickly grabs his PJ pants, slips them on and comes back to where my bed is. "Scoot over, lemme watch too." I scooted over and lifted up the covers so that he could get under them. I unplugged my earphones so that we could both hear, and pressed play again. Søren reached under the covers to get his phone from his pocket, and accidentally touches my butt. I remember that I'm not wearing anything on my lower half other than underwear.

"Oh sorry." He says, looking a little nervous and awkward.

"It's okay." I say awkwardly.

In a few minutes, we forget about the awkward incident and we laugh and make fun of people in the movie. I lean my head against Soren's shoulder and he puts his arm around me. The movie turns into a cuddle session within 10 minutes. It's so warm and cosy and comforting. There's something about Søren that makes me feel so safe and at home. When the whole world is a big mess I know I can just bury myself in his arms, and everything will some how make sense. When the movie finishes, we both lay there in silence, savoring the moment. He's on the side of the bed closest to the night stand and I'm nearest to the wall. He's spooning me when I feel him stroke my hair. I turn around and face him, and can't help but smile a genuine, loving smile. He smiles back the same genuine smile and kisses me on the cheek. I bury my head in his chest, feeling more loved and safe than I have felt in a long time. He continues to stroke my hair and rub my back as we both drift off into a deep sleep.