67

As the coven discussed among themselves, I was sent to the training room with Chan

"I have called for Roseanne." Taehyung had smiled at me when he'd seen me look for someone in particular. I had smiled back, thanking him before Jimin told me to follow Chan.

"Listen to what he says please." Jungkook had whispered to me as he'd kissed my temple. "Please don't be stubboorn." He pleaded, having had first hand experience of my stubbornness.

I chuckled and winked at him. "We'll see." I patted his chest, fixing his collar before letting him go with a kiss on his lips.

I walked with Chan, a comfortable silence between. I sneaked a glance at him, a dozen questions raced through my head and he turned to look at me.

"I see you're curious." He grinned and I nodded.

"Of course I am. You have helped me so much, yet, I know nothing about you." I pouted, frowning at the weird relationship we had.

"Well, it's only been four days since we met." He pointed out.

"What is your story Chan?" I mumbled, unable to hold my question in any longer and he sighed deeply.

I could see that he was debating telling me by the way his jaw clenched and hands tensed. A quick look at me and he opened his mouth. "Thats a story for another day." He smiled, showing his dimples and I had no choice but to agree. I couldn't possibly force someone to open up to me.

We reached a door which was made out of dark oakwood and had a thin layer of a shining coating on it. Chan told me to step back, he geared up, holding his hands out and pushed the doors open. A huge gust of wind almost knocked me down but I steadied myself, holding onto the wall beside me.

When I tilted my head at him, he merely chuckled. "Perks of being a hybrid werewolf." He winked and began to walk in to the room.

I followed, taking in the surroundings.

Huge metal weapons hung all around us, decorating the dark walls. the floors were wooden and matted to lessen injuries. A few dummies stood in a corner, arranged to perfection. To my left there were many drawers lining the wall. No doubt filled to the brim with more weapons.

"Don't tell me I have to kick your ass again?" I joked, reminding of our first encounter.

He threw his head back, remembering the day and turned to look at me. " I don't remember any such day, sorry no." He mocked and I scoffed.

"Loser." I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed.

"Okay enough of this talk, let me teach a few more moves or Jungkook sir will have my head."

__

Sweaty and tired, I accepted the drink from Chan as we both slumped to the ground after a good 4 hours of training.