𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗺𝗿𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗧, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗡

You, Uraraka, Kirishima and Bakugou had been sparring for the better part of two hours. The four of you took turns, sometimes doing 1v1, other times doing 2v2.

Although the main reason you trained with them was because they were so strong, you also really enjoyed their company.

Uraraka was kind and supportive, yet unafraid to speak her mind.

Bakugou and Kirishima were both quite feministic, and shared your views on a lot of things. They hyped you up, well... Kirishima did. Bakugou just did it in his own... roundabout way!

"That was a good hit," a teasing smile plays at your lips, "'s a shame you missed."

Kirishima groans playfully in response, directing another jab your way, to which you dodge.

"You're so mean to me, L/N. I thought we were bros!"

Rolling your eyes, you kick your leg out, nearly sweeping Kirishima off of his feet.

"We can be bros, but that won't stop me kicking your ass."

"Oi!" You hear Bakugou shout from the sidelines, his black tank top clinging to his muscles. "Shitty hair, you better win this!"

"Go Y/N! I believe in you!" Uraraka shouts as well, causing Bakugou to growl.

The two bicker while you and Kirishima dance around each other, awaiting a spot to go for.

Your breath comes out heavy, and while you're still pretty self-conscious about the way that you get out of breath quicker than everyone else, they never seem to care.

An unexpected punch to your gut has you reeling, your face scrunching up from the sudden pain.

Before you can gather up your senses again, you're forcefully jostled to the ground, your back aching when it hits.

Your chest rises and falls deeply every time you gasp for air, your face flushed and warm.

Kirishima grabs a hold of your wrists, pinning them above your head as he straddles you.