𝗶𝘃. 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗦, 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦

Someone may have spiked the punch, but you were all eighteen – why couldn't you have a bit of fun? Hero school was stressful and tiring, and needed maturity instead of teenage angst. It felt good just to let loose and ease all those worries, even if just for a night.

The atmosphere is joyful and extremely tipsy. No one was absolutely smashed, thank god – none of you could imagine dealing with a heavily intoxicated Iida.

"Okay, okay," Midoriya giggles, fluffy head of green hair lolled back against the couch. "Hair isn't that bad!"

Uraraka chokes on her punch, eying the boy incredulously. "Hair? Like, human hair? You're nasty!"

Raising a brow, you manage a sentence between snickers, "What other hair would make it okay? Eating any kinda hair is downright disgusting!"

Midoriya waves his hands in front of him defensively, his freckled cheeks flushed red. "It's not like I woke up and thought, "Hmm, hair sounds really good right now"! It was my only option to become a hero."

The room goes silent, but Bakugou yells to distract everyone, including yourself. "You losers need to stop drinking now if you want to have any fun tonight."

Sero has his elbow on top of the back of the couch, his hand keeping his chin upright as he studies Bakugou. "And what do you mean by that? Is the famous King Explosion Murder looking out for us and monitoring consent?"

Sparks light up in the ash blond's hand, and Sero instantly backtracks. "It's a good thing, man!"

Todoroki sits to your left, half-way through his first and only cup of punch, watching the scene unfold with a small tilt of his lips. On your other side, Momo sits, her hands stroking through Jirou's hair, who sits at her feet while conversing with Kaminari, also sititng on the ground with her.

It's a roughly made circle of couches, with pillows, blankets and food thrown amock with no real planned placement. The windows are large, taking up most of the walls, casting the moonlight over everyone's faces.

Everything about the scene feels nice, cosy and friendly. You guys were friends. Actual friends.

Mina stands upright, suddenly, and everyone's attention immediately goes to her. "Guys," she exclaims, pink hands stable on her hips, "It's not a proper sleepover without juicy games! Everyone gather 'round, we're playing Never Have I Ever and then Seven Minutes of Heaven!"

Everyone feigns annoyance, but you can see the excitement and fun in their eyes as you all sit in a better formed circle.

Placing an empty bottle of cola in the middle of the circle, Mina sits back with a cheeky grin and a gleam in her eye. "Remember, consent is always the most important factor, so no means no. That includes coercion."