🎄Part 16🎄

Simon was all dressed up

Simon was all dressed up. "Awwwwww!!!!" All his girls say. Simon blush's and hides in his room. Erratic pushed him out. "C'mon. It's Christmas! Just relax!" Simon sighed and everyone went out to do some Christmas shopping. "I'm happy I got out of there before Christmas!" Erratic said happily. Simon nods. "Me too dad! So I'm gonna have to buy a present for you and.... all...49... of my girlfriends......this is gonna be a long day..." he said.

—Time skip brought to you by chino Simon and erratic carrying a hundred presents—

Simon had managed to find a present for everyone. Him and his dad go out to the truck they drove in and put everything on the back. They put a tarp on it to keep the snow off. "I'll go gather all my girls and then we can leave." Simon said. "Alright. I'll listen to some music while I wait" erratic put a CD in the radio. Coconut mall starts blasting. Simon sighed and went into the mall. He saw all his girls along with some other people surrounding something. Simon pushes through the crowd. He gets to the middle and suddenly gets pulled to Kelly's side. "Oh. So he is here!" Daddy dearest said with annoyance.

 So he is here!" Daddy dearest said with annoyance

(Ignore the gun)

Simon shuffles behind Kelly

Simon shuffles behind Kelly. "Dad! Leave! Let us live how we want!" Cherry says angrily. Her dad shook her head no. "Sorry sweetie but we can't let you date some heathen. So this time, he'll be the one singing against us." DD said with a smirk. Kelly shook her head. "No way! Leave him alone!" She stopped when Simon put a hand on her shoulder. "It's ok. I'll do it." Kelly was a bit surprised but nodded. She gave him a mic. "Good. I made some Christmas themed songs just for this occasion!"