🍋another lemon, why? why not!?🍋

We see Pick, Pica, Darnella, Darnell and Nene standing in a alley way.

Darnell: why are we here again?

Pica: a surprise. Boys', wait here, me and the girls will deal with this.

Nene: why do we have to?

Pics: trust me. You'll like this one.

The 3 climb into a window. They were in someones bedroom. Cassandra was leaning against a wall. Darnella and Nene were about to freak out but Pica stopped them.

Pica: she will be joining us.

Nene: in what!?

Cassandra turns the light on. They all Saw Cherry and Kelly tightening some Ropes holding Simon in place, along with tape on his mouth. And to make matters worse, he's nude.

Cherry: alright. Are we ready?

Nene; I'm starting to like this~

Darnella: I'm sorry what!?

The girls start stripping.

Darnella:... Eh.

She does to.

Simon: *panicking sounds*

Meanwhile ---

Pico:... I wonder what they're doing.

Darnell: probably killing someone.

Pico: yeah.

Meanwhile --

We see Pics bouncing up and down quickly.

Pica: oh god. Oh fuck. Oh shit!

Kelly fondles Pica's tits. The other girls wait while masturbating.

Cherry: hurry up and cum! We want a turn!

After a few more seconds, Simon released inside of her. Pica came as well.

Pica: holy fuck... That's so good...

Simon was heavily breathing through the tape. Cherry removed it.

Cherry: ok, who's next?~

Nene; me me me!!!

Simon was about to scream but Cherry starts making out with him. Nene starts quickly moving up and down. Nene reaches back And starts rubbing his balls. Simon moans but Cherry didn't stop.

Nene: holy shit this guy is big!~

Simon cums in her and her hearts turn to eyes Momentarily. She heavily breathes.

Cherry: ok. Your up Darnella!

Darnella: sweet!~

Kelly Sits on Simon's face as Darnella slowly put his dick inside if him.

Pica: Hurry up!

Darnella: I'm nervous!

She slowly inserted it into herself. She moans before starting to move in a steady motion, while moaning. Kelly giggles as she feels Simon moan under her. Nene and Pica look at eachother and nod. They grab a side of Darnella and move her faster.

Darnella: h-hey A-ah!

She starts moaning hard before Simon came in her. She pulls herself off, panting. Kelly also gets off.

Kelly: and finally...

Cassandra: me!

She happily climbs onto him. Cherry shoves her tits into Simon's face before Cass starts. Cass grabs Cherry's ass and fondles it while fucking Simon. Since it had already happened 3 time before, Simon came rather quickly. Cassandra gets up.

Cherry: alright, now, it's our turn!~

Cherry and Kelly fuck the shit out of him until he came in both of them.

Pica: alright. We better go.

Nene: aw man!

Pica: we'll be back!

They get their clothes on and leave while the rest stay and continue using their boy toy.

Meanwhile --

Pica, Darnella and Nene crawl out the window.

Pico: what did you guys do?

Pica: nothing too important-

Nene: we fucked this kid.

Pica: wow. Very suttle.