Pilot

We See a Tall Building next to a sign that says "Welcome to IMP City est 1983" And a Bunch of Cars Honking Then we Zoom in the building to see "I.M.P Headquarters, Meeting in progress :)".

Blitzø:All right now I know business has been a bit slow lately. But it's no one's fault okay I'm not naming any names here Moxxie

Then the screen cuts to Moxxie with a TF face.Then it shows Blitzø Moxxie and Three other people.

Blitzø :Now does anyone have a bright ideas on how we can get Business drumming up again.

???:What about a car wash!

Blitzø : This is hell Millie no cares about cars being clean here. What about a Bill Board!

Y/N waits for this meeting while he waits he remembers pushing a girl into oncoming traffic and a bus hit her as he tries to holding his laugh

Moxxie: We can't afford a Bill Board Sir.

Blitzø:Helpful Moxie really glad you're in the room now (Pushes Moxxie Away) Now have you guys forgotten what service we provide?

(Shows Blitzø,Moxxie,Millie,Y/N and Loona killing people)

Blitzø:Those where the good times (While Eating Popcorn)

Moxxie:I don't need any reminding sir,Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV Ad Last Week. One you Additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel that nobody watches.

Blitzø:Uh hey excuse me whats obnoxious, About a super-fun jingle all right. it's a Fun Distraction when an advertisement is spitting BullShit

Millie:People Love musicals sir.

Blitzø:Exactly Millie and We're basically doing a musical (Turns to Moxxie)Are you going to crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?

Moxxie:Sir-

Blitzø:Because right now all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me. Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside.

Millie: Are you trying to crush his dreams Moxxie?

Moxxie:I What?

Millie:I Thought I knew you.

(Y/N: They're always been fucking disgusting

Blitzø:I can't believe you Moxxie after I made you employee of the month (Then Shows Moxxie's Employee Of the Month Picture)

(Carnage's Mind:What kind of picture is that it's Horrible)

(Y/N's Mind: You're not the one to talk since you are figuratively a parasite)

Moxxie:Okay Sir I'm sorry a commercial jingle is not comparable to Musical Theater. Nobody actually likes the Jingles.

Millie: I liked it.

Y/N: It was great! *before Carnage scraps the floor with his claws as he holds back psychopath past*

Moxxie:Both of you don't agree with him infront of me.

(Moxxie Accidentally Shooting a child Instead of the Women Infront of Them) Y/N: Wonderful job you deserve this spot in hell!

Nurse 1:Doctor He's not responding

Nurse 2:Cold Water Stat! (Nurse 1 Slams The Water on the Child)It Didn't Do Anything!

Doctor:Damnit not losing another one. CLEAR! (The Child breathes) Holy Shit it actually worked. (Walks Out of the Room) He Appears to be in stable condition but he'll need surgery. Now What insurance provider do you freaks have.