Chpt. 2

I talked about it so here it is, Sirius vs. Joslyn (aka the slytherin girl), ps. This happens in Chapitre Neuf.
-

Sirius pouted as Remus browsed the books and he followed behind him like a dog with his tail between his leg.

"Sirius, I told you that you don't have to follow me if you don't want to" "but it's so lonely without James, he's been too zoned out with the big quidditch match"!

Remus smiled at Sirius over his shoulder, he turned back to the shelf and sighed with relief "good! It's still here, I really need this to study for my NEWTS".

Remus went to grab the book but it was snatched away by manicured hands, that were attached to a girl with long black hair, high cheek bones and pale skin.

She kinda looked related to Sirius.

She was a pureblood Slytherin named Joslyn Greenbay, she didn't do much or cause any trouble, there was a rumor that she'd dated Severus Snape.

So ew.

Remus frowned "excuse me, Joslyn"? She looked up at him from where she was staring at the back of the book.

"I kinda need that to do my revision, if I recall correctly you're only a 6th year, can I please have it"? The girl frowned.

"Sorry Lupin, Slytherin vs. Gryffindor and all that" she turned and left, Sirius had a very displeased look that didn't fit his perfect face. "I'll find another book" Remus said glumly and the look of pure dissatisfaction on his face made Sirius charge past him.

"Sirius"! He heard but he saw the wispy black hair leave and he flew out the door and before he knew it he had her by the wrist.

"Hey, Remus had the book first give it back" He let her go and stuck his hand out, "no! I had it first, my friend needs it. Leave me alone" Sirius frowned, "give it back, he had it first-" "who? Lupin? The nasty werewolf probably doesn't even know how to read"! Sirius shoved her at that, and next thing you know he's fighting her and their slapping and scratching and shes yelling angrily and there's a crowd and Remus has his hands covering his face.

Then they were both thrown apart, "Mr.Black"! Came the sharp voice of McGonagall, "my office now"! Slughorn was with her "mi-miss Greenbay! Come with me" he choked out and the girl got up, dusted her skirt and shot Sirius a dirty look before she trudged after the fat professor.

Sirius found himself in McGonagall's office, Remus sat next to him, Remus told her what happened and then she sent him on his way.

That's when Sirius launched into his version, her disrespecting his moony and daring to talk about the most perfect and wonderful being that is Remus Lupin in front of him!

McGonagall sighed and opened her bottom drawer and shoved a tin his way.

"Have a biscuit, Mr.Black".

And that made him grin.