Chpt. 1

In Chapitre Un, James tells Remus and Sirius and I quote "look. Lily cheated on me. The bloke broke my nose, end of discussion" before Sirius went off and confronted Lily and yeah, so here's that scene of James catching Lily cheating.
-

James happily walked down the corridor, it had been a week since school started which means he and Lily had been dating for two month and 3 weeks.

It had been a simple day, way back in June, he'd been outside, it was right after their OWLS, Sirius and Remus had disappeared to celebrate, and Peter was finishing up his last exams in the class he took alone.

He hadn't been talking to Lily, because she'd told him to never talk to her again and that she felt harassed by him and that she didn't like him and never would.

That had hurt.

It hurt that she didn't like him but most importantly that he'd behaved how Severus Snape would in that situation, constantly bothering her with flowers and jewelry and proposals.

It was harassment.

And he felt terrible, his mother had assured him it was alright but he knew it wasn't, so he stopped talking to her, no more good-morning's or hello's just silence from him whenever she was within 50 feet.

So when she plopped down next to him under the shade of a tree he had thought she was Sirius "Padfoot fin-" then he froze because it was Evans thigh that was pressed against his, sat extremely to close to him.

Then he was even more surprised when she flushed and apologized and confessed that she missed him and wanted to try it out.

He felt confused, surprised and happy.

It was even better when she kissed him.

He hadn't seen her aside from their head boy and girl duties early that morning, and at dinner and that was ages ago, so he was going to find her.

She was on the map in one of the passages he'd shown her in the short week before they'd left school, he wondered if she was setting up a surprise up for him!

He began to jog, all types of new ideas popping into his head of what she could be doing in the secret passageway.

Not one of those thoughts came close to what she was actually doing.

She was naked, on the couch Peter had set up, the couch they'd cuddled on before, a dude on top of her as she made sounds James hadn't gotten to hear yet, a thin blanket...the blanket Hope Lupin, knit for her son because he was so tall no blanket covered his feet (which were quite cold Sirius says) and was so long it was also on the floor.

But it was touching naked arse, this blokes naked arse!

James must've made a noise, maybe he gasped or maybe he cried out, he can't really remember it.

He does remember Lily screaming and pushing the bloke away, then James got a view of the male and female anatomy way to well, and he turned and ran.

It was an hour later when he returned, the bloke was gone and Lily was there, on the couch crying, fully clothed.

James was a bit reluctant but he sat next to her, careful to avoid the cover, after he left did they pick up where they'd left off?

"I'm sorry James, I-he took advantage of me" James felt anger rise in him, "he did what"! His fist balled and he could've swore steam was pouring from his ear.

Then he felt Lily grab onto his arm "let's not talk about it? I would like some cocoa, or something to eat"?

He nodded and got up, he ran down the corridor to the kitchens as fast as possible, he waited for the elves to make cocoa, then went back to get more because he tripped and spilled the first cup.

When he came back he was sweaty and out of breath and sticky from cocoa.

It would be worth it to make Lily smile.

Maybe he could help her, it wasn't her fault.

He walked in and they were kissing, and all that anger rose in him and he threw the cup of cocoa on them.

There was screaming and then he saw the bloke in his face and there was a crack and he was on the floor and everything went black.

When he woke up he was on the floor and Lily and the bloke were gone, he found a Ravenclaw tie that had been left behind and he felt tears prickle in his eyes.

It hurt, he felt used and betrayed and disregarded.

He got up and took off, running out of the passageway and down the corridor.

He didn't even know where he was going but he ran smack into someone knocking them both down.

"Gods" he sat up and saw Peter, Peter noticed him and looked ready to say something before he noticed James quivering lip and wet eyes.

"James"? Then he broke down crying and telling Peter everything, Peter didn't say a word, he listened with rapt attention.

"I'm sorry James" "c-can we keep it from Sirius and Remus"? Peter bit his lip, James knew it was hard for him to keep secrets.

"Alright, I have some cookies, snicker doodle your favorite" James sniffled at Peter's huge grin as he held up a humongous cookie.

"Wow" "I know! Mrs.Tinky the elf said she accidentally put them to close, 6 cookies in one"! James smiled "I'll half it" he said and Peter nodded.

So they scooted together and broke the cookie in half, while they ate Peter told him about his summer, and how his grandma had come and that's why he couldn't come over.

Peter was a good friend.

Ahhh! I hope you all enjoyed this, I really liked exploring Peter and James's friendship, James trusted him as secret keeper so it had to be a good friendship.

Anyways if you have a part you'd like to be wrote out tell me! I have some that I'm going to write but I'd love to hear what y'all want to know more about!