13. Movie time... With a surprise.

"You're certainly in a good mood Korosensei," Isogai-kun said while firing an anti-sensei bullet at Korosensei's head. "Do you have something planned after school?"

"Yep. I'm going to Hawaii to see a movie," Korosensei responded happily, "it was only released in America a short while ago, so I'm looking forward to it."

"That's not fair Korosensei!" I pouted.

"Nurufufufufu. Mach 20 speed is utterly perfect for times like these."

"'Sonic Ninja'? Ooh, it's that superhero flick. Tell us what you think about it tomorrow." Rio-chan exclaimed, looking at the magazine Korosensei was holding. Everyone crowded around Korosensei, curious as to what he's reading. Sonic Ninja? Isn't that the film produced by that director? I was just wondering what is he doing making films based on superhero comics? Pretty interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well then, it's about time I got going." Korosensei was about to take off when I jumped in front of him.

"Can you please take me with you?" I'm interested to see what kind of film it is. Even if I'm trying to distance myself to keep everyone safe, Korosensei protects all his students without question, so it doesn't matter if I'm close to him or not, right?

"Leiko-san? Okay-"

"Korosensei, please take us with you too!" Nagisa-kun and Karma came running towards us, holding the Sonic ninja magazine. "We were just talking about wanting to see that movie."

"Oh? You like that sort of thing?" Korosensei asked.

"I love it! I've been waiting forever for the sequel to come out!" Nagisa-kun answered excitedly, it's not usually that you see Nagisa hyped up like this. But what about this guy over here...

"You liking superhero movies is rather unexpected, Karma." I muttered in his direction.

"I like the director, it's unusual for him to work on a film based on American comics."

"Huh? You like the director too?" I'm shocked. Well, what a coincidence...

"Nagisa-kun, please take me with you too!" Ritsu's voice came from inside Nagisa's pocket, startling everyone.

"Ritsu? Why are you in my phone..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh,guys. I didn't put much thought into it when we asked, but aren't we doing something unbelievable?" Nagisa-kun said, suddenly realising what we'll be doing after Korosensei finished readying us for the trip.

"We didn't think as far as our own safety, did we?" I replied. "but why do I have to be in the middle?!" Infuriated, I questioned Korosensei who tucked us into the layer of his robe while Karma smirked beside me.

"Oh Leiko-san, don't you like me?" Karma smirked, making me want to punch him.

"Not at all. I want to punch you."

"Um..." Nagisa piqued up, "I would suggest you two stay out while we're flying at Mach speed through the air..."

"...good point."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And there you have it, the latest sort of bullet proof vests also make use of this technology." After giving us a quick lesson in mid air flying at the speed of Mach 20, we have arrived at the Hawaii movie theatre...

"Woah it's freezing!" I exclaimed, "The air conditioner is turned up way too high isn't it?"

"In Hawaii they turn the air conditioner up a fair amount indoors." Korosensei explained. "all of you, please properly equip yourself against the cold." as he spoke, Korosensei handed us each a blanket, Kama received one with pink hearts on it, just like that cooking apron. I smirk.

"Good taste Karma-kun," I teased, "suits you well."

"I'm glad you like it." Was the only response I got, and there wasn't even a hint of sarcasm in it.

"Hm?" He didn't get mad. Strange. I looked over at his direction and found that he's string blankly into space, then he turned and stared at me. I averted my eyes in a split second and diverted my attention by talking to Korosensei. "Korosensei, this is America so there won't be any Japanese subtitles. Do you think we'll be able to understand the plot?"

"Don't worry about it. You guys do very well in English. Hasn't Irina-sensei been drilling it into your heads? Also, put sensei's tentacle into your ear, it will explain any vocabulary you have not yet learnt." Korosensei said as a tentacle snaked over to each of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was fun." Nagisa-kun said as he stretched. We just landed beside our classroom back in Japan after the film finished, "Now that it has reached this point, I have been drawn in and am really anxious for the next instalment."

"But y'know, the last boss being the heroine's brother was really cliched." Karma drawled.

"Through the analysis of 1,000 Hollywood movies I can make an accurate prediction of developments m the final film. Shall I do so?" Ritsu asked.

"No... you two are such killjoys." Nagisa-kun muttered.

"Brother and sister separated for their whole lives! What a cruel fate! Korosensei sobbed.

"On the other hand. What sort of adult would have that kind of reaction?" I asked, looking at Korosensei's sobbing figure.

"He's been crying since we left Hawaii." Ritsu supplied unhelpfully.

"And he was only focused on the heroine..." I mutter.

"Thanks for today Korosensei! Goodbye!" We wave.

"Goodbye! It's dark out so be careful!" He waved while holing a handkerchief to his face. "Please write up your impressions of the movie in English and hand it in tomorrow!"

"...You're giving us homework?"

"You got to go to Hawaii for free, it's a cheap form of compensation."

I chuckle, and got back to the classroom after waving goodbye to Korosensei, Nagisa and Karma to get my jacket I left there by accident.

"Hello."

"Bloody hell! Oh Karma..." I nearly freaked out before I realised Karma followed me into the classroom. "what are you doing?"

"Nothing much."

"Then go home." I turned around, resuming walking around the classroom in search of my jacket.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked, breathing into my ear as I pushed him away.

"I'm not."

"Really now?" In an instant, Karma's playful face dropped, and a serious one replaced it. "Now. I'm not joking. If there's something that's wrong, tell me. Or if you don't trust me," he bit his lip hard before continuing. "Then tell someone in this classroom you do trust. Whether it's Korosensei, or Nakamura, Kataoka, Nagisa, Sugino... Stop trying to do everything yourself!" I can feel Karma leaning back after raising his voice at the end of his last sentence.

Distancing myself from everyone is really quite painful. I secretly clench my hands, my nails digging into my palm as I try to end the pain in my heart. "I'm not-"

"Please." I widen my eyes. Karma's... Saying please? "I'm really serious. I know something's wrong." I turn around, ready to retort him. "You can trust us." But before I can say anything, the redhead turned and walked right out of the room.

But if I do that... Won't I be putting you guys in danger?