˚୨୧⋆。⋆ѕєяєηα∂є⋆。⋆୨୧˚

Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun

[NOTE: Hanako is alive in this AU,he is classmates with Yashiro and the same age as Kou but he still has that lil Hanako side]

Writer-San: "this story will include AmaNene in it and i have tried improving making stories ;-; this one took me 2 days,anyways enjoy!! ^^ <33

A boy with choppy black hair and amber eyes walks to the house of a radish colored hair girl,carrying his guitar. hoping the girl was still awake,the boy's name..was Yugi Amane.

"Yashiro-San! Are you awake?" Shouted Amane.

The girl heard the cries of a boy and imediatley got out of bed,and opened her window. her magenta eyes saw it was her classmate.

"Amane!?—WHY ARE YOU AWAKE AT THIS HOUR!?" Yashiro added.

"I just wanted to see you." Amane said lightly blushing "Uhm..and i'm gonna sing a song for you..."

"Your gonna sing for me..?" Yashiro asked. Amane nodded,blushing with a slight smile.

"U-Uh.." It took him a lot of courage to start playing the guitar. a few seconds later,he cleans his throat and placed his fingers on the strings and started playing....

"We're no strangers to loovee~"

"Amane—" Yashiro said but Amane cuts her word by not listening and just continue singing.

"You know the rules..and so do i~"

"Amane,your trying to rickroll,me are you—"

"A full commitment's what i'm thinking offf~" Amane sang "You wouldn't get this from any other guuyyyy~"

"I'm sure Teru would have said to me if i confessed to him—" Yashiro said.

Amane ignored what Yashiro said and continued singing.

"I just wanna tell you how i'm feeeeliin"

"Now that i think about it...a piece of music sung in the open air,by a man at night under the window of a girl...Amane-Kun...

—IS TRYING TO SERENADE ME!" Yashiro thought.

"Amane-Kun" Yashiro said with a sweet smile. the boy looked at Yashiro,he blushed as soon as he saw Yashiro smile.

"Yeah?" Amane asked

"It's 12:49 o'clock,go to sleep." Yashiro said

"But i don't wanna go to sleep,because all i dream about is you—" Amane cuts his own word.

"...is that a bad thing?" Yashiro asked.

Amane's eyes widened and blushed.

"N-no...." Amane said quietly.

Yashiro thought for a moment..

"Go ahead,continue the song! Yashiro said,smiling.

....
Minutes later after Amane finished the song.

"That was beautiful Amane-Kun!" Yashiro said. "Thank you Yashiro-San" Amane smiled.

"But your more beautiful.." Amane mumbled

"I- better get going..i feel more sleepy" Yashiro yawned. "Bye Amane-Kun..see you at school later!" she said

"WAIT!" Amane said.

"Huh?"

"DAIKONS DON'T SLEEP—" Amane exclaimed

"AMANE KUN!!!" Yashiro yelled angirly.

"I'm kidding!" Amane laughed

"Sweet dreams..Yashiro-San~"

Writer-San: i am very sorry for this cringey thing- but hope you enjoyed!! ^^