I have no idea what shall i write the title as

Hanako gazes outside by the windowsill, with a sign of boredom written on his face. The apparition then sighs, as he attempts to sticking to being patient for his personal assistant, Yashiro Nene.

"That's the second time this week." He pronounces quietly. At that time, he heard approaching footsteps. Hanako gets up from the windowsill and floats high onto the ceiling of the female's restroom, seemingly planning on pranking Nene... or so he thought it was her.

"Oi, Hanako!" A familiar voice says.

"Oh, kid." Hanako gets back on his feet in curiosity. "What brings you here?" He asks. "Senpai said she cannot arrive here today, she has something to handle." Kou replies calmly. "Oh.." The apparition frowns. "Mhm, so i'm here as a replacement for Senpai's cleaning duties as she does her gardeni—"

"Sorry, Kou-kun! I got someone else to handle it, so i'll still be able to clean today! ...Even though cleaning toilets aren't exactly the best." The exorcist sentence gets cutt off by another familiar voice.

"Yashiro~!" Hanako says cheerfully, hugging the Daikon immidiately. "I can still help, right?" Kou asks. "Of course." Nene replies as she wears her gloves.

"Here!" Hanako hands them the cleaning supplies.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"Okay, i really feel like i need a break." Nene crosses her arms. Hanako smirks, knowing Nene knows what his answer will be. "Please?" Nene adds. "Nope!" Hanako replies quickly.

"W-WHY ..?! Me and Kou-kun feel really tired, and we are the ones who cleaned your bathroom?" Nene says exasperatedly. "Because your my assistant, of course." Hanako replies nonchalantly, playing a game of cards with the Mokke.

"Sorry guys, i have to go early today.." Kou places his hand behind his neck. "It's fine, you can go now, goodbye Kou-kun!" Nene waves goodbye. Kou waves goodbye back. "Bye, senpai!"

"As i was saying, break please?" Nene begs. "Fine." Hanako sighs. Nene then smiles ecstatically. Hanako blushes a little as Nene sits beside him, watching them play their game. "Lost again, you guys are getting better at this." Hanako frowns. As the Mokke jumps in their victory and gets their prize for winning.

Which is ovbiously candy.

Nene giggles, some Mokkes then hop onto her lap, receiving pats from the Daikon.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅.

𝑨/𝑵:

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔,

  i deeply apologize for remaining in hiatus for.. months. This chapter, i believe, has no ship included and shall be remain untitled. This chapters purpose was to only see if i
have improved in writing, because in the
past few months i, actually, have been practicing on improving. Thank you all
for reading!

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆,
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓.