˚ ༘ 💘⋆ ꕥ ℓσνєу-∂σνєу *・ᵎ⁺◦ 💘 ✧

Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun!

[NOTE: Hanako is alive in this AU,he is classmates with Yashiro and the same age as Kou but he still has that lil Hanako side]

"Amane-Kun!" Yashiro exclaimed,entering the classroom with a messy look.

"Good morning Amane Kun.." Yashiro said while panting.

"Woah,Yashiro-San are you okay?" Amane asked. "Yeah..it's just i had to walk all the way here which is very tiring—" Amane cuts Yashiro word,and carries her in bridal-style. Amane was slightly blushing while Yashiro's face was all covered in red.

"Amane-Kun—" Amane cuts her word again "I'm gonna take you to your seat,don't worry i'm not gonna make you fall.." Amane was blushing while trying not to look at Yashiro.

"But,Amane-Kun my seat is just takes 2 steps to get there—" Yashiro said. Amane still takes her to her seat.

He dropped Yashiro carefully on her chair and made sure she was comfortable.

"Amane-Kun why are you doing this?" Yashiro asked.

"W-Well,you we're tired and i just thought maybe i could do something..nice." Amane said,while blushing.

the two didn't say anything for a while..

"...Thank You Amane-Kun!" Yashiro said with a sweet smile. and Hanako was just gawking at her and those words she said was just echoing in his head,and he was blushing comepletely.

"Are you okay,Amane-Kun?" Yashiro asked after she saw Amane gawking at her.

"Y-yeah i'm fine.." Amane said.

~~~~~~~~
~lunch time~

"Hey,Aoi-Chan!" Yashiro exclaimed.

"Nene-Chan,what's your lunch?" Aoi asked.

"Oh for lunch i have rice,vegtables,meat,sushi,& shrimp!" Yashiro said.

"Ooo~ i have that too!" Aoi smiled.

As Yashiro was about to start eating her lunch,she saw Amane-Kun eating with no-one beside him at all. Yashiro felt bad for the boy,so she turned her head to Aoi and said.."Aoi-Chan,is it ok if i sit with Amane-Kun?" Yashiro asked.

Aoi tilted her head to look at Amane,and she saw the poor boy sitting alone at lunch. "Sure!" Aoi said with a sweet smile. "It's okay of you leave me here,have fun talking to Amane-Kun!"

"Thank you Aoi-Chan!" Yashiro exclaimed

Yashiro walks to Amane and sits near him,she was nervous because this was her first time eating lunch,sitting next to him.

Amane looked very flustered and slightly blushing.

"H-Hey,Amane Kun..." Yashiro said nervously.

Amane was too pink to even say a word.

"A-Are you eating alone..?" Yashiro asked.

"N-No.." Amane said. "I was gonna eat with my brother but it seems like he's not here..he said he was has this school project he has to do.."

"Oh..." Yashiro said

"Actually..." Amane holds Yashiro's fingers and puts his other hand at his cheek looking away from Yashiro so that she could not see him blushing.

"I was planning to sit next to you..." Amane blushed.

"Huh!?" Yashiro exclaimed

"But then you sat next to Aoi-Chan,sooo..." Amane said.

Amane let go of Yashiro's hand because he thought she's uncomfortable with him doing that.

"U-Uhm,How are you doing Amane-Kun?" Yashiro asked

"Great.." Amane smirked. "Now that your here~"

Yashiro had reached the highest level of blushing! Her face was covered in red!

"W-Wait i didn't mean it like that!" Amane exclaimed. Entirely blushing.

There was silence for a while. The two had a very akward moment. Both of them were not saying a word to each other.

"Sooooo,what do you wanna talk about...?" Yashiro asked

"Well.." Amane said.

Amane noticed there was rice on her cheek. He grabbed a towel and wiped her cheek with it. Both of them were lightly blushing.

"Will you guys stop acting so lovey-dovey?" A voice from behind said.

"HUH!?" Yashiro shouted,she turned her head around and saw a boy with reddish-brown eyes and hair with rectangular glasses.

It was Akane-Kun a first year student at Kamome Academy's High School division as one of Nene's classmates, and the student council's vice president.

"AHHH!!!! DID WE LOOK LIKE THAT?" Yashiro screamed.

Everyone looked at Yashiro and she stopped moving in embarrasment.

"Did we look like a couple?" Amane asked

"Yeah" Akane-Kun "You guys should stop acting like that."

"I'm sure you will act lovey-dovey if you got a chance to go out with Aoi-Chan"

Akane blushed and didn't move a muscle.

"HA!" Amane laughed.

But then he noticed Yashiro is gone. He turned his head around to find Yashiro. But then..

"Woah,Amane's getting a girlfriend!" Tsukasa said. Carrying Yashiro in bridal-style

"No—" Yashiro said but her word got cut by Tsukasa.

"Amane,i thought we we're suppose to get girlfriends together—" Tsukasa said.

"Just because your twins you don't always do something at the same time." Yashiro said.

"She's not my girlfriend.." Amane said

"Can you give me to her now your gonna drop her." Amane said.

"Fine.." Tsukasa said. Finally letting Yashiro go.

"I'm gonna go now-" Yashiro said. Getting her bento box and backpack and all the way to the hall.

"Awh man,I was gonna kiss her-" Amane cuts Tsukasa's word by clutching his hand on Tsukasa's mouth.

"Just leave me and Yashiro-San alone.."

"Ahem" Akane said,reminding them he was still there.

"Someone's jealous~" Akane said.

"No,i'm not!!" Amane said comepletley blushing.

"Okay,i'm gonna go kiss her now then-" Tsukasa said

"NO WAIT—" Amane said

"dang it.." Amane said. Slightly blushing.

Writer-San: "Hope you enjoyed ^^
I'm gonna make a Part 2 of this soon so stay tuned! :3
see you next time!! <33"