♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ ∂яαωιηgѕ ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚ °

Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun!

~~in class~~

"Hey Yashiro!" Hanako exclaimed as he puts his hand on Yashiro's shoulder.

Yashito turned her head to Hanako and puts both her hands on his hand.

"Hey,Hanako-Kun!" Yashiro smiled.

"Eh?" The boy was very confused. "Yashiro?"

Yashiro puts her hands on her desk and looks at Hanako.

"Hm?"

"Your always annoyed when i come here." Hanako said. "You don't seem annoyed.."

"Oh," Yashiro thought for a moment. "That's because i'm used to you visiting me in class.."

Hanako flew. only a few inches away from the floor. He was very flustered.

"Yashiro.."

"But you still annoy me." Yashiro said. Looking back to her desk and ignoring Hanako.

Hanako didn't say anything for a while.

"What's taking sensei so long.." Yashiro mumbled.

Hanako sat to the windowsill near Yashiro. He saw Yashiro's sketchbook on the floor and He bent down to pick it up. He was very curious about her drawings. So he flipped the pages slowly to look at her drawings.

"I'm bored.." Yashiro sighed. And turned her head to Hanako. Seeing him holding her sketchbook.

"H-hey give that back!" Yashiro whispered.

Yashiro tried to pull the sketchbook from Hanako. But Hanako grabbed it tightly and wouldn't give it to Yashiro.

"I give up.." Yashiro sighed.

Hanako didn't say anything because he was too busy looking at her drawings.

"You drew the Mokke.." Hanako said softly.

Yashiro gulped because she thought that he didn't like it.

"Awh,you drew them so cute!!!" Hanako exclaimed.

"You like it..?" Yashiro asked.

"Of course i do!!" Hanako said. "Why wouldn't i like anything my daikon assistant draws~"

"Daikon assistant..?" Yashiro twitched her eye.

"Hehe~" Hanako chuckled.

Yashiro gave Hanako a light kick.

"Ow!"

"I'm not a DAIKON!!" Yashiro shouted.

Yashiro's classmates turned their heads to her and she didn't move because of embarrasment.

"ehehehe.." Yashiro gave a fake laugh.

"Yashiro i think you should just sit down.." Hanako suggested.

Her classmates went back to what they we're doing,and Hanako pulled Yashiro's chair,she sat down and he pushed her chair back.

"There," Hanako said softly.

"Can you give me my sketchbook now.." Yashiro asked.

"Nope~" Hanako smirked. "Not until i see all the drawings in it~"

"Oh no.." Yashiro mumbled.

The teacher finally came and said greetings to the students are waited for the others to come.