𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯

ALIVE HANAKO AU!!

Our nonstop astronomy talking boy,Amane Yugi,Told Our Daikon Queen,Yashiro Nene to the school rooftop to gaze at the beautiful-cold-luminous-serene-enchanting-peaceful-rock—moon.

Nene hummed as she arrived at the rooftop. She saw Amane sitting on the bench with no backrest. both of his hands on his lap. She walked to the bench and sat on it. Amane flinched as she saw her. They we're silent,the sun was setting.

Amane thought it's gonna take a while for the moon to show up,so he opened his mouth to say something. "Sooo uh—" Amane was cut.
"Hey Amane,why'd you tell me to come here?" Nene asked before turning her head to him.

"You don't remember..?" Amane turned his head to her.

"That's why i asked though.." Yashiro crossed her arms.

"I-I told you we are gonna w-watch the m-moon.." Amane stammered. "We just got to wait for the moon to rise,the sun is still setting."

There was silence for a while.

"Such a nice view.." Nene mumbled.

"Yeah.." Amane smiled. "You know Yashiro-San,in the future i want to be an astronaut..and go to the moon."

"But that won't happen.." Amane added and his smile faded.

"I'm sure it will happen." Nene said. "You'll walk on the moon,and that's gonna be the best moment of your life!" Nene smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder. He flinched at her action.

Amane didn't reply anything which worried Nene that she must have said something wrong.

"Amane-Kun?" Nene looked at him in concern.

"I never said i wanted to go alone.." Amane looked to the floor with slight blush on his cheeks, twiddling his fingers together,nervously.

It took a while for Nene to understand what he meant. Her cheeks colored. "Amane-Kun..do you mean.."

Amane took Nene's hand and intertwines it with his. "Yashiro-San,you are a very outgoing person and you are an earnest girl,you are a hopeless romantic who easily falls for charming looks,but you are so caring and kind. You always make me smile and laugh and you are so helpful,you are a very positive caring girl and it wouldn't be fun going to the moon without you." It took Amane only one breath to say all that. He panted and waited for Nene's answer.

"Amane-Kun..." Nene smiled. "It's not like we are going to the moon right now,besides no one would want to be with a girl with fat ankles." Her smiled faded at the last part.

"Well I would." Amane looked away,still blushing.

"Okay,okay..i promise,in the future..i will go to the moon with you." Nene smiled.

"Promise?" Amane holds up his pinky finger while asking if she really promises she will go to the moon with him in the future. The two hook their fingers together as Nene nods in agreement.

"Y'know you should have told me to gaze at the moon with you after school." Nene rolled her eyes.

Amane suddenly realized they can't stay in the school for that long. It was almost the school dismissal.

"O-Oh..sorry." Amane smiled in a nervous way.

"It's okay,let's just gaze at the moon tomorrow night!" Nene smiled and stood up.

"See you tomorrow Yashiro-San.." Amane scratched the back of his neck. Nene grabbed her things and walked away before waving goodbye.

As the door shut,Amane let out a sigh.

"Damn,I almost confessed to her,what was i thinking?!" Amane scolded himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a mini skit! I haven't wrote anything for a while and i apologize for that. I got distracted by reading other Hananene oneshots 💀 Anyways,i hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Stay safe! ^^ <33