Chapter 25-Spring

It was afternoon at a private beach in Florida.

There were many people scattered around the large beach. There were children on vacation and seniors from the nearby retirement community. On the beach near the half exposed coral reef, there sat four young Asians underneath a big beach umbrella.

Taehyung and Lisa sat in the middle with Yoongi and Jennie on each side.

Lisa looked to the left at Yoongi who had very uneasy expression. Then she turned to look at Jennie at her right who had a poker face. She silently pressed her lips into a thin line and pulled back closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung held her waist and gave her the peanut butter and jelly sandwich he had just made.

The four of them were dressed in T shirts and beach shorts. None of them had put on swimming suits. Neither of the men really needed to. Lisa didn't because she was still at the tail end of that thing that all women suffered monthly from. While Jennie was hardly in the mood for swimming and so was just here to keep Lisa company. Thus, the four of them sat awkwardly like this on the beach.

Taehyung took a bag of cleaned strawberries out of the cooler. His slender fingers opened the zipper of the plastic bag and slowly ate one. Then he fed Lisa one. With Lisa's eager gaze, his eyes twinkled and fed her another one.

Yoongi and Jennie were used to their public display of affection and chose to ignore it. They ate their own sandwiches.

After eating the sandwich, Lisa used the wet wipe that Taehyung had handed over to clean her hands. Then she peeked at the two people who were still in their cold war. She tried to ask, "Uh, Taehyung and I are going to take a walk to help digest the food. Are you two coming together?"

"Who wants to go with him?!"

"Who wants to go with her?!"

Lisa: "......"

Lisa helplessly looked at Taehyung for help. He stood up calmly then he dragged Lisa up to her feet. He faced the other two who were still sitting and said, "I and Lice are going to take a walk."

The implication was very clear.

Do not come and interrupt our private time together. Solve whatever problem between the two of you in the meantime.

Five minutes later, Lisa with her bare feet in the sea looked back at where they had sat before in the distance. She pinched the large hand holding hers. "Is it really alright to leave those two over there?"

Taehyung's expression remained unchanged. He adjusted Lisa's black cap, which was the same as his. 'Uhm, give them some space to cool down."

"Oh......" Lisa trusted Taehyung wholeheartedly. If he said it was alright then there was nothing more for her to think about.

But besides her, the upstanding man with a poker face was actually a narrow minded person. He pulled his hat a little bit down to cover his eyes. Those two people were just tag alongs for this trip. Who cared what they were doing.

Two days later, Lisa's "special condition" ended. Finally, she could go into the water. After she ate breakfast early in the morning, Lisa excitedly went to the bathroom to change into her swimsuit. The green two piece swimsuit in her hand was ordered online with one-day delivery. It was not as exposed as most bikinis, it was more cute, like the kind that teenagers wore.

Aside from Jennie and Taehyung, Yoongi was also outside as well. Lisa hesitated to go out like this, so she decided to put on a white, chiffon robe.

But Lisa didn't realize that, sometimes, semi transparent was even more attractive .

Lisa gathered her street clothes and went back to her room. Jennie looked up and down at her. "Tut," then she took her swimsuit into the bathroom.

Lisa stood there and couldn't decide whether to go out or not. Someone knocked twice on the door.

She cautiously stood behind the door and carefully pull open the sliding door wide enough for her head to pass through. After she saw that it was Taehyung outside, she let him in. Taehyung laughed at her cautious behavior. He rubbed her head, "It's just me."

Lisa stuck out her tongue. She closed the door after he came in. "Uh, Jen Jen's lesson was too devastating."

Taehyung smiled, then he saw what she was wearing. His eyes subconsciously widened.

Lisa curled her toes unnaturally and used her right index finger to scratch her cheek. "Uh, doesn't it look good?"

Taehyung grabbed her hand which was still hanging in mid air. A small flame burnt faintly in his eyes.

After he held her hand for a while, her ears slowly became red. He then shook his head. "Are you......going to wear this outside?"

"No good?" Lisa deflated her mouth. She pulled the corner of her outer robe. She was a little disappointed. She thought he would like it......

Taehyung stood there. He held Lisa's left hand and looked at her. His girl had no idea just how attractive she was right now. Lisa was not that tall, but her slim figure was very curvy. Her waist was tiny. The light green two piece swimsuit peeked through the translucent white robe. It cast a shadowy outline of her body figure. It was enough to encourage people to commit a crime......

Taehyung pulled Lisa's hand to his lips and kissed with restraint. He then shook his head and touched her face. "Lice, let's stay in. Ok?"

"Ai?" Lisa was surprised by the sudden declaration and looked up into the passion eyes of Taehyung. Then she seemed to understand something.

Taehyung sighed a long breath and stretched his arms to pull her into his. It was rare to hear him mutter so childishly, "I don't want them to see you like this." He just wanted to hold her tightly in an embrace. He didn't want to let her go outside at all. Whenever he thought about other men out there looking at her, he just felt......very uncomfortable.

Lisa was annoyed and amused at the same time and slapped his back. "From your reaction just now, I thought the swimsuit looked ugly!"

Taehyung rubbed her hair and muttered, "Who would dare say that to my Lalisa?"

Lisa blushed. She giggled and kissed Taehyung's chin.