Chapter18-Winter

One afternoon was long enough for Lisa to become good friends with Aunt Hye's two girls. Yuna and Jisu sat at each side of Lisa. They talked about interesting things that happened at school and asked some questions about college life.

"Oppa......uh, didn't Jay tell you anything about our college?"

Both young girls shrugged.

Jisu twitched her mouth. "Jay seldom tells us things about his college. He doesn't talk much when he comes over."

Yuna held her chin in an attempt to be more mature. "Uhm, basically he treats everybody the same way. Jay has very low EQ."

Then both girls stared at her with big open eyes. "How could such low EQ Jay catch you?"

Lisa was startled, then blushed. She patted both children's heads. "We are just schoolmates. Don't think too much of it. How old are you."

"12!" Both girls answered in unison.

Lisa, "......"

Hye-kyo happened to walk out of kitchen with a helpless look. "Lia,Lea don't bully Lisa." She smiled and looked at Lisa. "We didn't eat much for lunch. We will eat lunner[lunch +dinner]. It will be ready in 10 minutes. Their dad is coming home soon. Dongsaeng Lisa you go up to get Tae to come down to eat."

Naturally Lisa was very anxious to get away from the two little girls' attempts at digging gossip out of her.
She went upstairs obediently.

"Go upstairs, turn left, then go straight to the room at the end."

"Okay."

Lisa went upstairs and breathed a sigh of relief.

Two little gossiping girls.

She lightly walked to the last room on the left side. The door was closed. It was quiet inside. Lisa knocked on the door twice.

There was light noise inside, like somebody was rolling inside a blanket.

"Come in please." Lisa turned the doorknob and walked in gingerly.

The room was dark since the drapery in the room was closed tightly. She surveyed the furnishing in the room. It was pretty simple; there was only one bed, one closet, one book shelf and a desk with a chair. There was a stack of books on the desk. The book shelf was also filled with books.

She looked at the bed. Taehyung was still lying on the bed.

She walked over. She felt a little bit uneasy for walking too close to him and stopped around one meter away. "Well, dinner will be ready in about ten minutes. Aunt Hye asked me to tell you."

Taehyung seemed to have just woken up and was not quite awake yet. He opened his deep dark eyes and stared at her with his slightly misty eyes. He spoke with a strong nasal sound after a while, "En."

The half awake Taehyung, was inexplicably......very cute.

Taehyung embraced the blanket and continued to lie there. He fixed his eyes at Lisa calmly.

It was quiet in the room. Even the noise from the two girls downstairs could be heard very clearly.

Lisa bit her lower lip. "Well, are you getting up?"

Taehyung continued to look at her quietly. He still had the strong nasal sound, "En."

His gaze made Lisa's ears grow hot.