Chapter19-Winter

"Aren't you coming in?" Taehyung asked with uncertainty after he had already changed into his slippers as Lisa stood at the door dumbfounded.

Lisa felt like she had just woken from a dream. She walked in and shut the door.

On the way here, they had continued to argue, but finally settled on going to Taehyung's apartment together first to let him take his medicine. After he rested, then they would discuss whether he should take her home or not.

After she took off her boots, Taehyung already placed a pair of cotton slippers in front of her. "I wear them in winter. You can wear them for now. I'll buy a new pair in your size next time."

"Uhm, it's ok." Lisa put on the slippers without thinking too much of it. Oh, so big......Her feet could swim inside them. ==

She followed Taehyung to the living room. Then she pondered. Ah, it seemed that there was something not quite right with their conversation just now......

She looked around this small apartment she was visiting the first time. It was not a large apartment, just about several hundred square feet. But there was a kitchen, dining table, small living room, bathroom and a bedroom. The apartment was very clean. It was quite plain. There was not even a TV in the living room, only a couple of magazines on the coffee table. The only thing which could be counted as decor was probably the green plants on the small balcony.

"Oppa, do you live by yourself?"

Taehyung poured two cups of water for him and Lisa. "En." He drank water to soothe his throat. "I like it quite." Then he plugged in the power cord of an electric kettle to boil water.

Lisa smiled and said light-heartedly, "I can tell."

He looked like he was the quiet type of man who didn't like noise.

"Uh?"

"Nothing." Lisa waved her hands. "Right, you go check your temperature right now." She pushed Taehyung. He obediently followed her onto the couch. "Where is the medicine box? I will get it for you."

Taehyung gently looked at her. "It's in the drawer below the TV stand."

Lisa followed his direction and walked over. She squatted in front of the stand and muttered lightly. "A TV stand without a TV......"

Taehyung happened to hear it. He gave an earnest reply. "The TV was not included when I rented the apartment. I don't watch TV much, so I didn't buy one."

Lisa took out the medicine box. She walked over and put it on the coffee table. She looked at inside and picked up the thermometer. Then she picked up the alcohol swab and rubbed the thermometer carefully.

"Uhm, I don't watch TV much either......Especially after I got my own laptop. It's much more convenient to use a computer." Lisa gave the cleaned thermometer to Taehyung. "But occasionally I go to the movie with friends. I find the large screen to be a more immersive experience."

Taehyung already put the thermometer into his mouth. His deep, black crystal like, almond eyes attentively watched the girl before him, who was busy tidying up his medicine box. There was a subconscious want to indulge her even more, something even he didn't realize.

Because it was an electronic thermometer, a "Di" sounded after about 10 seconds when it was done.

Taehyung took out the thermometer and looked at it without much expression.

"How high is it?" Lisa looked at him with concern.

Taehyung said lightly, "It's ok."