Chapter 26-Spring

Finally when Lisa appeared on the beach, she had changed her white, chiffon robe into one of Taehyung's loose oversized T-shirt which reached down to her knees.

Jennie couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when she noticed Lisa's new outfit.

However, someone had obviously miscalculated.

Originally, he thought the T-shirt was at least opaque. He didn't realize that it was even more attractive, with only her white calves exposed underneath a loose T-shirt. Taehyung had already facepalmed numerous times. He made a note to himself that they should never go to the beach from now on......certainly, unless it was just the two of them.

"Tae, let's take a walk over there, ok?"

Lisa played with the tides for a while then she happily ran back to Taehyung. She pulled on his black T-shirt.

Taehyung moved the back of his hand to touch her face which had become warm from the sun. He nodded. Jennie and Yoongi were already used to being left together by them. They both maintained poker faces and waved hands to them which indicated that they wouldn't interrupt their time together.

Thus at the private beach in Florida, among the rocks alongside the shore line, Lisa skipped around happily ahead of Kim Taehyung. She skipped down the beach, occasionally flashing a smile and talking to the man who was quietly following behind.

"Tae, sea horse!" As if she had discovered a new continent, she looked at the little sea horse trapped in a tidal pool. She excitedly looked up and called the man who was taking his time to walk over.

Taehyung looked at her with a tender expression and patted the black hat on her head. "Uhm."

Lisa looked at the little sea horse for a while until colorful shells around the coral reef attracted her interest. She put her hand in the water to pick up many shells of different shapes. She lifted one shell up and looked at it.

"Lice," Taehyung called her suddenly.

Lisa looked up instinctively. Her hand was raised before her eyes holding a delicate red shell. She looked up at him with clear eyes, then she heard the sound of a click.

Lisa was startled, then she curled her lips upwards She didn't expect that he would play with a camera like normal boys. Both of them hadn't been enthusiastic about posing for pictures.

But for people in love, who could say what is normal and what is not.

Taehyung outstretched his hand to Lisa with a satisfied smile for getting away with the shot. He held her hand and pulled her up. He showed her the picture he just took, then he set her picture as the wallpaper of his cell.

Lisa tickled his neck with her wet hand. She pouted after he caught her two hands. "I haven't taken any picture of you! Not fair. Hmph!" She was playing childish.

Taehyung pinched her nose. Then he put his cell into her hand as if it was the right thing to do.

Lisa didn't carry her own cell phone as she didn't have any pockets. She laughed joyously after she got ahold of Taehyung's phone. Then she deviously looked at Taehyung. "Hey hey, Taetae~"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. Every time she mischievously called him "Taetae", she was surely planning something.

Lisa opened the camera and focused on Taehyung. She smiled cutely. "Come on, you took my picture and I have to take one to get even~Smile!"

Obviously, the man in the camera was still expressionless. He just stood there indulgently to let his girlfriend take the shot.

After she took many pictures, Lisa was satisfied and opened the photo album. She took a breath instantly, then she began to feel indignant.