Red

I heard the most beautiful sound I have ever heard in my entire life. My head shot up and I left my house looking for the noise. I wondered thought the city streets trying to find the wonderful sound. I came across a narrow alley way, the smell of something hit me. I saw red lots and lots of red. ' What a pretty color. The most prettiest red I have ever seen' The whole alley way was covered in it. The walls, the floor, the cement and the garbage cans was covered in this beautiful red. I crouched down to study this red color. This was the most vibrant red I have ever seen in my life. While I was admiring the red the sound came again this time behind me. I turned and saw the most beautiful women ever. She had a crooked jaw and her eyes were that beautiful red color. Her smile wide and crooked and filled with teeth dyed in that beautiful red. Her hands were covered in the pretty red colored gloves. Her white dress had flowers in that beautiful red. Her skin was so pale she looked deathly sick " So beautiful." Her pretty hand reached out to touch my face and she opened her mouth and looked like she wanted to say something. "Goodbye" she had the most happiest face I had ever seen. My eyes shown with complete awe at her voice.She had the most beautiful voice ever. Even when it was cracking and Cackling you can tell she was truly beautiful in this moment. She opened that gorgeous mouth of hers and I was dyed in the pretty color of red.