Lost Lover

"I'm Lucifer Lopez this is my story on how I became "The Badger." I lived in a town named Bellwood, illinois USA I lived a terrible life being both abused by my adopted parents and bullied by my peers for being "a degenerate orphan who no one wants." Even if I had a terrible life. My best friend was there for me through both my highs and my lows. Untill that one night. My life was even worse then before" he started laughing then coughed. The doctors approach Lucifer then he yelled "get that away from me! Let me finish!" He yelled "I fell in love with the love of my life, my one and only friend his name was Marco." Lucifer then blushed and gained a hazy look in his eyes as he reminisced. "I would have done anything for him anything!" He then pulled on the chains they put on him as they rattled he continued. "But he.. turned me in when I killed those people who stole him from me! He said I killed his friends! THEY WERE NOT HIS FRIENDS! If they were his friends they would've seen that I was good for him. We could've lived happily ever after. BUT THEY TRIED TO SPLIT US UP!" He then let out crazed laughter and coughed again. The doctor then tried to give him a shot of anesthesia but Lucifer yelled again for them to get off him. The doctors tried to calm him down and explain that they are just trying to help him live. Lucifer then yells "I don't need help from you people!" he laughs and coughed "he betrayed me so I..killed him. If I couldn't have him no one can!' He started to laugh again and he then coughed. In order to persuade him the head doctor told him "If you had truly loved him than you would have tried to protect him instead of being selfish and possessive!" Lucifer glared at the doctor that dared to try to lecture him so he grabbed him by his coat collar and glared at him with all his might even if he was shot. "Listen here scum! I did not have many good things in my Life he WAS THE ONLY GOOD THING!! DON'T TALK IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BASTARD!!" The doctor slapped his hands off his coat and glared back "Listen man. Me and my team are trying our very best to save your life so don't patronize me" Tears started to build up in Lucifer's eyes. "Listen here. My name is Lucifer Lopez and this is how my life will end. I will rot in hell for the sins I have done. I WANT to die so I can repent." The doctor gave out a sigh and told Lucifer that he can't do such a thing. "Fine if you won't do it I will." Lucifer then broke out of his chains, and much to the surprise of the doctors in the room, grabbed the scalpel from the nearby hospital tool tray (A/N: Is that what those are called? You know the things on the side when they perform surgery?) and slit his own throat. Lucifer then gave a peaceful smile in happiness and relief. "Goodby cruel world. Marco I'm sorry. I love you." Then everything faded to black as soon as Lucifer died.