Christmas ghost

I Stood at my Christmas tree ready to sing. My lights started to flicker and things started to get fall on top of me. "SERIOUSLY AGAIN?! I just bought this house why is this always happening to me!" I dodged the falling prices of ceiling and stood at my Christmas tree again. I started to sing again untill Forks came flying at me from my kitchen I ducked under them practically falling when I saw them."WHAT THE HELL?!" I gave out a little chuckle at the end "WELP! It's official I am haunted great just great!" I got up and stared to run "NOPE! NOPE! NOT TODAY! DEAR LORD ABOVE SAVE ME PLEASE!" I ran out so fast I was kicking up the snow and shoving past people if I ran past them. I went to my mom and dad's house panting "H-Hey c-can I stay and celebrate Christmas here?" I put my hands on my knees and panted. I moved my brown hair off my face with my eyes pleading for them to day yes. They looked confused and were questioning me with their eyes "S-Sure why though?" I straightened out and looked them in their eyes "2 Things. 1:I missed you and was decerating my house for guests 2:There is a strange ghost who wants to kill me Everytime I try to sing around my tree." They look concerned "Sure you can we missed you celebrating with us. As long as you don't sing." We all gave out a chuckle. But I remember my parents dieing in a car crash but whatever, I truly missed them.