Chapter 35

Bella P.O.V
Previous
"what do you mean I can't"

  "He's not good for you Bella" I chuckle, so now she nows whats good and bad for me "and why not" I glare at her "because HE JUST ISNT" she yells and gets up walking away. What's so wrong about me knowing, if she says someone bad for me isn't it good to add some context to it instead of WALKING AWAY.

  I get up following her, this is not over. She went into the kitchen and me right behind her "tell me Stella why isn't he good for me...WHY CANT I LIKE HIM" she grips the counter "huh if your going to say something back it up" I go to turn around "HES A GANG LEADER OKAY A GANG LEADER AND SOON ENOUGH HES GOING TO BE THE MAFFIA BOSS OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST IN THIS STATE OR EVEN WORLD" she screams.

  I stand there shocked "h-hes what" I turn back around facing her 'I don't believe it' "look I just don't want to see you hurt" I feel my eyes start to sting "Bella" I can't stand here and listen to this. I turn around and run to my room "Bella" I hear her following me.

  I locked the door behind me and jump on the bed "g-gang leader" I whisper, is this true. How come I never knew about this, what's going to happen now I literally just spent half a day with him. Is he going to hurt me 'don't be stupid Bella he said he isn't going to hurt me' I mean he did save me.

  So he's good right, he saved me multiple times. He made me feel good about myself, I shouldn't judge someone by there appearance. I shake my head 'he's a good person Bella no matter if he's a gang leader, I know him as a person. I've never seen that side of him but if I do I don't know what I will do' is he truly right for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I spent the rest of the day in my room, I didn't want to talk to Stella right now. Should I be mad at her? I don't know, I mean she never told me. But it isn't even her place to tell anyways, she's just looking out for me. That's what best friends do....right.

  'I should go out there and apologize' I tell myself, I get up off my bed and make my way towards Stellas room. I see her sitting on her bed on her phone, I knocked on the door frame so I won't startle her.

  She looks up and spots me "yes" I stepped inside getting closer to her "I just wanted to apologize I know that your just looking out for me" she gives me a smile "I want to apologize too I should have known that this will be a big of a shock to you" I nod my head.

  "I was just shocked I mean I'm still am I just don't know how to take it all in" she's pats the spot next to her "come here babe" I smile widely and jump on the bed, crawling over "what should I do now" I ask her, I'm not really good on making decisions by myself.

  "What do you mean" she asks, I look up to her "should I continue talking to him like, like him" I shake my head 'no' my brain is too In a mess right now to think "I'm just afraid if someone else might hurt you".

  I grow confused "why would they" is someone coming after me, do they want to hurt me? "Calm down Bella I'm just saying 'if' just-" she sees my panic state and calms me down "just don't be more than friends with him that's all I'm saying".

  I know Ash is a good guy and I have feelings for him but I don't think I can just throw that away "b-but I like him" I say, I see her grow annoyed "well you shouldn't he's not good for you and plus he probably doesn't even like you back so rather hurt now than later when your heart is broken" she spits out.

  My heart breaks, the thought of Ash not liking me back. I just feel stupid, this is a one side love that I can never get the other person to love me back "h-he doesn't love me" my voice sounds broken "no and probably won't ever, let's face it Bella, Ash probably goes for those sluts that roams the halls. Your so much prettier and deserve better trust me on this, I'm doing what I think is best for you" she hugs me.