Chapter 5

Double post :)
*not edited*

Once school was over I started walking to the school gate. "Bella why are you limping" Stella runs up to me worried. I told her what happens with Brittany and the pencil and she's starts pulling me.
" come on we're taking you to get cleaned up"
"No I'm fine I just scraped it a little that's all"
" no we're going to get you healed up and that's final" she looks at me sternly and from that look on her face I admitted defeat. So I just let her drag me to the bathrooms. "Come here sit on the toilet"

I started to pull my pants down until I noticed there a big cut and blood everywhere. "OH MY GOD Bella why didn't you clean it earlier" she yelled at me. "I d-didn't k-know" I stuttered out panicking, if I had did then I would have cleaned it earlier. It didn't really feel
that bad, she looks at me seeing that I'm about to cry, I hate when people yell at my for some reason I always start to cry. " it's okay I'm sorry for yelling at you just next time take care for yourself when you get hurt" she says in a calming tone. "o-okay" I sniffled.

Once she was done bandaging my knee we started heading home. I was limping out the corridors until Olivia saw us "BELLA WHAT HAPPENED" I facepalm myself why does she have to scream it's not like I broke an arm or something.
"Brittany what happened" Stella scoffed
" that bitch I swear she's going to get her ass beat one day, but enough with that are you ok" she says worriedly.
"Just the cut on my knee nothing too bad" she nods then said goodbye.
" you need help getting home" Stella asks
" no my mom is picking me up today thankfully" " okay then bye" she waves and walks off.

I sat myself down in the passenger seat of my moms car, waiting for her to ask me why I was limping but she didn't even acknowledged me and just started driving. Once we arrived home she dashed inside the house leaving me trying to get inside by myself.I finally made my way to the door, walking in hoping that my dad would at least say 'hello' to me but to no avail he was just like my mother. It was only me, my older brother and my parents, ever since I turned 7 they stopped taking care of me. It all started when my brother throwed a tantrum stating that they payed more attention to me then him and just like that they left me in the dust. The only part when they do payed attention to me was in school, they wanted me to get good grades so that there reputation doesn't go down and that I will bring disgrace to there family. All the clothes I have are the ones which Stella gave me and when Luke went to take me shopping. I was actually looking for a job but no one wants to hire a 16 year old teenager so I've been left penniless but now that im 17 hopefully they do.

A few hours later I made my way downstairs to see if there is anything to eat and saw a note on the counter.
" we're off to eat" they couldn't even invite me not a shocker though, I've been making my food since I was 12 since my mother refused to cook for me and only make enough for them. I was searching through the kitchen until I found my favorite 'party pizza'. I put it in the oven to let it cook, I cut it up and put it on a plate heading to my room.

While i was waiting for my pizza to cool, I was searching for a movie to play on Disney +, im a sucker for Disney movies I love singing the songs. I was looking through them all until I came across my favorite 'The Jungle Book' I jump in my spot and let out a little giggle and quickly played the movie. During the whole movie I was eating and singing to all the songs, fully concentrated on the movie but little did I know I would get so messy. I looked down and saw that there was pizza sauce all over my face and crumbs on my bed, I've always been a messy eater since I was born I would get picked on by it. I don't eat around no one expect Stella, Emma and Olivia and thankfully Stella helps clean me up after.

"Oh man, now I have to clean all this up" I pout to myself. I get up cleaned all the crumbs on my bed and headed to take a shower.I got out, took my paci, went under my covers and cuddled with my stuffie and fell slowly to sleep. Before I even started using the paci I wasent really able to fall asleep as fast and took a lot of time and I would be super tired the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday

It was the next morning, I woke up, got ready and headed to school. I walked in my regular English class and sat down
" okay class, you guys will be having assigned seating and these seats are your permanent seats for the rest of the school year" Mrs. Lee says, as she was calling out the names I was praying I would get to sit next to Olivia or remotely on the same table. "Okay on table E, Mia next to Jace, Olivia next to Lucas and Ash and Bella at the head of the table". Im lucky I got to have Olivia with me but im sitting next to Ash uhh im going to die.