Chapter 4

*not edited*

  It was lunch and me, Stella, Olivia and Emma are sitting down planning on what we're going to do this weekend.
"So you guys have any plans this weekend" Olivia asks
"The only thing I have are chores" Emma rolls her eyes
"How bout you guys" Olivia looks towards me and Stella "no" we say in unison.
"UHHH YOU GUYS ARE BORING" she says while slamming her head on the table.
"How are we boring you literally have nothing to do as-well" Stella says kind of yelling at her.
"How bout we have a sleep over" she pops her head up and says cheekily.
" yea and who's house are we going to do it at" Emma points out sarcastically.

  I'm praying it's not my house again, they always do it at my house because they and I quote mhm "you have the good snacks and movies" like yea I know my snacks are bomb but that doesn't mean you have to eat them all.
"Bella's of course" and there's the words I've been dreading. I look up to see all of them staring at me, waiting for approval
"fine you guys can come over, but your NOT eating all my snacks" I point at them angrily. They all explode in and hugged me not even caring on what I just said.
"Okay now since we have a place we need to make plans on what we HAVE to do because im not sitting around like last time" Olivia says
"yea then what are you planning on doing then" Emma says
"Look how about some drinking games" she smirks.
"NO I'm not letting Bella drink she's way to innocent for that I'm not ruining her brain or body" Stella says stern looking at Olivia, first of all rude I'm not that innocent but she is right about one thing I won't drink. I don't like the taste of alcohol, I tried it one time and it didn't go so good."Whyyyyyyy we need to get rid of that innocence of hers" she says smirking again but nudging me this time.

  Truth be told I am still innocent, I've never took any drugs before and only drank once. sometimes they have these talks about, honestly as I think about it i don't know what they talk about but when they do I don't recognize some of the words so I ask them what they mean. They just tell me there "grown up words" or "there words you shouldn't know" but that's mostly Stella that tells me that stuff. I usually just be mad at her for a bit until she gets me something."Because Olivia she's still too young for that, we all are in a matter of facts" "Fine" she sighs.

  Stella is the mom in the group, she always takes care of us and tells us from right to wrong.Olivia is the crackhead in the group, always coming up with crazy ideas and doing them while we're bailing her out. Emma is kind of like Olivia but she's only 50% crazy and the other 50% chill it all depends on her mood. And me I'm the baby of the group or that what they say I am.
"Okay what day" Emma ask
"lets do Friday so we can go over my house after school" I say.
We stayed talking for another ten minutes until the bell rings. My next class is math which I have with Emma. I have Emma or  Olivia in almost all of my classes except science which pretty bums me out, I don't have any friends in that class.
"come on cutie before all the good seats are taken" she takes a hold of my hand and practically runs to math class, her and good seats are on a whole nother level.

  We found some seats in the way back and sat down. "Hello guys nice to see you again, Today we're just going over some basic review that you guys learned last year" Mrs. Cooper our math teacher says while passing out worksheets.
On the floor not far away from my desk I saw a cute,sparkly pencil on the ground. I waited for a few seconds to see if that's anyone else's pencil but no one got up to claim it so I got up and started walking over there.

  I bent down to get the pencil and right when I almost had to in my hands someone pushes me making me fall scraping my knee.

"That's my pencil not yours so get your filthy hands off of it nerd" Brittany says disgustingly. Brittany is the schools most annoying popular girl, she treats every girl like peasants and flirts with all the guys. She picks up the pencil, gives me a dirty look, then sits at her table. I got up cringing at the feeling in my knee and limped back to my seat. Emma looks at me worried when she saw me limping, asks me if I was ok " I just wanted the pencil it was my favorite color" I said in a tiny voice while rubbing my eyes.
" it's okay, look I have a pencil in the exact same color but it's not sparkly" she digs in her pencil pouch pulling out the pencil.

  I stopped rubbing my eyes to look at the pencil and when I laid my eyes on it I gave the biggest smile I ever made. "thank  you" and grabbed it continuing to work back on my worksheet.