Author's Note

Denise

Hello my lovelies!

I just wanted to give a small heads up about this story before you begin so that you may be aware and not come for my whole existence about something you are confused about.

I'm joking but I'm not at the same time.

Things you should know:

•This is the second book in the 'For Me' book series. This is a standalone but if you have read, Perfectly Wrong for Me you'll probably understand the characters more. Again, this is totally a standalone though!

• This story will include physical & mental abuse. Not between the main characters, but it will be brought up.

Literally like in the first chapter

Please keep in mind the main character is still growing & has been through a lot so she may appear childish at times.

• A lot of the things in this story are based on a true story, so please think about what you comment.

I can take jokes, opinions, etc. Just negative things, you know?

• If you enjoy the story please comment/vote/add/follow. This is not related to what this author's note is about, I just wanted to throw that in there because well I am a loser.

• Lastly, there will be mature language and sex scenes. They are not extreme, but they are there. Just letting you know.

That is all beautiful people, thank you in advance and I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it!