Chapter 3 - Another coincidence, another embarrassment

Jisoo and Taehyung stood side by side as they held onto their bikes.

They went to the garden to have a small talk.. that garden in which Jisoo used to study and now has become Taehyung’s..

Most of the students have gone home and those who haven’t are already going away..

No one will see them inside the university anymore..

But wait.. they have been standing next to each other for at least 15 minutes yet no one has spoken yet..

Jisoo cleared her throat.

It was Mr. 200 dollars who wanted to have a talk.. it was him who asked her to come with him..

Shouldn’t he say something first?

Taehyung glanced at her quickly.

Shouldn’t she explain herself first?

What was a senior student doing there at a hotel room that night?

Why was she doing that kind of job?

“Excuse me..”

And they both said it at the same time adding more embarrassment betweem them.

“You first..” said Taehyung.

Jisoo took a deep breath.

What should she say? That she’s glad to find him here? That it’s her pleasure to meet the guy she almost slept with? Here in the university as her professor?

“I’ll say something first then.. you haven’t seemed to have organized your thoughts yet..” said Taehyung looking at her sideways.

Jisoo turned to him a little.

“Was it for this?” asked Taehyung as he looked around.

Jisoo looked puzzled.

“W-what.. for this?

“That you decided to do that thing..” Taehyung continued. “It was to get into the university..”

Jisoo nodded.

“Well.. many things.. happened..” she said sighing. “Getting into the university was one of those many things..”

Taehyung became silent for a long time before asking..

“Did you.. stop doing that work already?”

Jisoo turned to him again.

Does he really think she has been doing that kind of work? Should she just tell him the truth?

“You.. didn’t?” asked Taehyung facing her.

Jisoo shook her head.