Chapter 14 - Friendship and Love

“Hyung!”

Taehyung ran after RM.

“Wait for me hyung!”

He saw Irene leaving RM after saying a few words to him.

He held him by his arm.

“Hyung.. I’m sorry.. Jisoo didn’t know-..”

RM pulled his hand away from him making Taehyung step back.

“Taehyung.. you knew, didn’t you?” asked RM looking furious.

Taehyung’s throat moved fast.

He did.. and that makes him feel guilty.. for not telling him anything about it until now..

He nodded his head.

He cannot lie to him anymore..

RM grinned.

“I knew it..” he said heaving a sigh.

Why didn’t Taehyung say anything? How could he just keep it from him?

“But you also knew about it hyung..” said Taehyung looking at him. “You didn’t seem surprised at all.. you knew about it.. you have always known about Irene’s betrayals towards you yet you didn’t say anything to her..”

RM clenched his fists tightly.

He did.. he knew about it.. just like what he said.. and this is why he feels more furious.. because Taehyung knew about how stupid he was..

“Hyung..” Taehyung took a step towards him. “Isn’t it the reason that you always broke up and got back together again? Because you knew she was cheating on you? How could you be okay with her and even get engaged with someone like her-..?”

“What gives you the right to say these things about her?” RM said as he sighed. “What do you mean by someone like her?”

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

Why is RM hyung defending her until the end?

How could he stay still even after knowing about all of this?

“Do you think being a prostitute makes your girl better?” RM continued making Taehyung angry immediately.

“What did you say hyung?” asked Taehyung again not wanting to believe what he just heard from him.

RM smirked.

“Didn’t you meet her inside her hotel room while she was waiting for her customer?” he said provoking him even more. “You entered her room by mistake that night, didn’t you?”

Taehyung clenched his jaw.

“Were you.. looking on everything I do? How did you.. I mean.. it’s just absurd that you would invest too much time on me and Jisoo..” he said trying to maintain his cool.

“I had to know what kind of woman she was..  so I had to check on her background.. and how you met her..” said RM smiling a little. “I didn’t know you’d fall for a working student who sells her body to pay for her tuition..”

Taehyung took a deep breath.

“Please apologize hyung..” he said gritting his teeth. “Apologize to me and to Jisoo..”

RM let out a laugh.

“Seeing you acting like this.. she must have sent you to paradise that night..  she must be really proficient at her job-..”