Chapter 20 - From 'sorry' to 'thank you'

Jisoo waved at Lisa before getting on RM’s car.

“I can just take a taxi.. your house is just nearby..” she said turning to RM embarrassedly.

RM smiled.

“It’s too late to take a taxi now..” he said looking at her. “Or maybe.. are you afraid that I’ll drive you home?”

Jisoo’s brows furrowed.

“Why would I be afraid? I just feel bad that you have to drive further when your house is just less than a kilometer away from here..”

RM looked outside and noticed Taehyung let Mina on his car.

Jisoo turned back to see what he was looking at.

She became emotional earlier because of Mina who was provoking her by telling things that happened in the past..

She feels guilty for responding to her in that way..

“Shall we go now?” asked RM putting on his seatbelt. “Put your seatbelt on or I’ll have to do it for you..”

Jisoo cleared her throat as she buckled it immediately.

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t know you were just waiting for me..” she said ashamed of herself.

RM chuckled before he drove away.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Mina have just gotten inside the car.

“It’s the first time you’re driving me home oppa..” said Mina leaning her head on his shoulder.

Taehyung sighed.

RM hyung seems to be really close with Jisoo now..

He looked extremely worried about her.. he went after her as soon as she was gone from his sight.. he was holding her gently with his hands..

RM hyung.. is now doing things he once did for Jisoo..

Mina shook his arm gently.

“Taehyung oppa..”

Taehyung turned to her surprised.

“What are thinking of? What is it?” asked Mina holding his arm.

Taehyung pushed her hand off of his arm gently.

“Mina.. I’m sorry but.. I only said.. I will try.. to date you..” he said in a soft voice. “So please.. don’t do these things already..”

Mina pulled herself away from him slowly.

What Jisoo told her before keeps echoing inside her head..

Does he like her?

No.. not yet..

But she’ll do anything to make him fall for her..

A girl like Jisoo was able to do it.. there’s no way she can’t..

———————-

Jisoo was busy the whole day at her shop.

She had to bake and take orders contemporaneously that she didn’t even have time to have lunch..

It feels good that it’s doing well but at the same time it’s quite tiring for her to do it by herself..

Should she hire a part-timer?

Maybe only on weekends?

She should think more about it..

She was having all these thoughts when a customer came and placed an order.