Chapter 7: Avengers Ruined/Norman's New Plan/A Message from Another World

(Peter Parker is seen coming to the school until the Director blocks his path as the other students glare at him, including Mary Jane and Harry Osborn.)

Peter: Am I in trouble, director?

Harry: So you're the one who killed my father!

Peter: What are you talking about?

Flash: Don't lie to us, Perker. We all know you're Spider-Man.

Liz: We heard about you in the news

Peter: (shocked) WHAT?

(Then Johan Jameson and May Parker come in.)

J.J.: Give a look at this, and you'll see what they're talking about!

(Peter's eyes widen as he sees Crimson Cowl.)

Reporter: We are reporting that there's a new hero in town or should I say anti-hero, we are here to speak with Crimson Cowl. (looks at Crimson Cowl) Mr. Crimson Cowl, is it true that you defeated the Masters of Evil. 

C. Cowl: Yes, I have defeated the Masters of Evil for all the citizens.

Reporter: Who are your teammates?

C. Cowl: The Dark Avengers, a group of anti-heroes who save innocent people and defeat villains.

Reporter: What about the Avengers?

C. Cowl: They betrayed me for no reason.

Reporter: (gasps) This is awful. What will you do?

C. Cowl: (smirks) Be a better hero around here. Queens, if you listen to this. Iron Spider's real identity is Peter Parker who wants to be a superhero who wants to be like one, but he's not even one... he's a cold-blooded hero.

Reporter: What about Captain America, Iron Man, Captain Marvel and others?

C.Cowl: Captain America is Steve Rogers, he violated the law to protect a terrorist named James Buchanan Barnes, also known as Winter Soldier. Captain Marvel is Carol Danvers, Iron Man is Tony Stark, Thor is Donald Blake.

(He gives the view on the camera that everyone knows who they are and he pulled the paper back to him and looked back at her.)

C. Cowl: (smirks) And that's the Avengers' real identity, and they can't nothing just for themselves. Well, I better get going. Lots of City to save, see ya.

Reporter: (smiles) And there you have it folks, new heroes in New York, Bayville, London and other countries will have their new superheroes in town. Back to you Jack.

(Then Jameson grabs Peter in the collar.)

J.J.: (glares) I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS SOONER! YOU'RE FIRED, PARKER!

Director: And just another thing, Peter. You're also officially expelled from this school!

Mary Jane: (glares) We're through, Peter! What you did was unforgivable, even for me!