Chapter 27

Matt's POV: After making my way into the shower, I smiled as I just stood under the water while waiting for Gabby to come join me. Since this was our first chance to take a shower together since she came home yesterday, I'm going to let her wash me this morning. Anyways, I love it when she is running her hands around my body. I mean, what husband doesn't like the feeling of his wife's hands on his body. That means that you get to have your hands all over her body as well. And god, that was going to be fun. I mean, not as fun as last night but...close enough. I am just glad that I (finally) got over my fears and decided to agree to having a baby with Gabby. It was the right thing to do because I knew that Gabby wanted it so bad. I need to be on her side. 

However, the fact that she was pregnant when she left Chicago is still on my mind. Tearing up a bit as I stood under the water (which allowed me to hide my tears), I couldn't help but feel a bit responsible for her miscarriage. I mean, I yelled at her and probably made her stress get even worse. I don't care if it was weeks later...there was no doubt in my mind that she continued to carry the stress of that day with her during her time there. That's when I started to feel Gabby come to join me in the shower. Rubbing my back, Gabby heard me cry and went to kiss my back. "Baby, why are you crying?" I sighed when she asked me that and just went to turn around to look at her. I couldn't lie to her. Stepping close to her, I grabbed her neck and kissed her.

Taking it slow with me, Gabby smiled because she was really turned on by my kiss. "So sexy baby, that was out of nowhere though." I sighed when she said that and just went to pick her up in my arms. Wrapping her legs around my waist, I carried her towards the wall and pushed her against it. "I'm sorry." Gabby looked at me when I said that. "What are you talking about babe?" I sighed and looked at her. "If I hadn't yelled at you before you left, maybe you would still be pregnant." Gabby shook her head when I said that and went to put her hands on my neck. "Matt, you can't think that way. We don't know what caused me to miscarry okay? Please do not blame yourself for this." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "You like this?"

Gabby smiled when I asked her that. "You mean you holding me in the air with my legs wrapped around your waist? I do. It's so sexy." Going to grab the back of my head, Gabby just took it slow with me while wrapping her arms around my neck. Wrapping my arms around her back, I smiled as I took it slow with her and just held her in my arms. "I love you Gabby and I promise, you are not going to have to worry about me yelling at you like that. We can find another way to resolve our issues." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Good, because I hate it when we yell at each other. Well, except when we are yelling each other's names in bed." I laughed when she said that and went to kiss her neck softly to try and get her to moan for me.

Moaning just like I wanted, Gabby smiled because she knew that it was what I wanted her to do. "You like that baby?" I nodded and agreed with her when she asked me that. I smiled because this is exactly what I wanted to be doing right now. "Yes, because you are really sexy." Gabby laughed and smiled when I said that. "I love you and I am so happy that we are together. Today though, I want to have some fun. We already talked about serious stuff, today we do fun stuff." I smirked when she said that. "Like keep trying for a baby." Gabby laughed when I said that. "No, we can cuddle in bed and just relax Matt. Remember, we are adults." I agreed with her when she said that. "Maybe when we are out in public. Here at home, we can be big kids." Gabby smiled.

"And I can play with my toys. My sexiest toy? My gorgeous wife." Gabby nodded when I said that and just moved her hand to my cheek. "I love you and I am proud to be your wife." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that before going to kiss her softly. "I love you too...and I am proud to be your husband too." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that and just smiled because she loved the sound of that. "Maybe we can start thinking about what we want to do for our vow renewal? I want a real wedding Matt. I want to do that." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. Going to set her down on the ground, I smiled as I just went to wrap my arms around her. "I want that too. Just promise me that Antonio walks you down the aisle."

Gabby smiled when I said that. "Believe me, I want nothing to do with my dad. I promise okay?" I smiled when she said that before bending down and going to kiss her neck softly. "Listen, how about you grab some soap and start washing my chest?" Gabby nodded when I asked her that and smiled as she went to do just that. Putting some soap on her hands, Gabby washed the top of my chest while I kissed her neck. God, she is so sexy and I am so glad that she is home. I have missed her and there is nowhere else I would rather be right now...here with me wife in my arms while I hold her in the shower. Grabbing the grab of my head, Gabby went to kiss me again and just smiled while she took it slow with me. "I love you Matt." I smiled and agreed with her.

"I love you too Gabby and we are forever." Gabby nodded and smiled as she moved her arms around my neck. Leaned back, she stared into my eyes for a minute before going to kiss me again. Taking it slow with her, I smiled because this is exactly what we both wanted right now. "Push me against the wall and give me you baby." I nodded and agreed with her before laughing. "I thought we were waiting for a baby." Gabby smiled when I said that. "You really complaining that I want sex from you right now?" I shook my head when she asked me that and just smiled at her because she was really sexy right now. Taking it slow with her, I smiled and just enjoyed this time we were taking with each other.